Kemper Profiling Amp Thread

lewis

Reaction score
Anybody know why the sudden increase in tonecrate?
I remember when it first came out it was $10 but now its $17?
Just curious cause I've been wanting those Rob Maramonte tones for a while
Supply and demand i imagine.

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
Double Impact Productions is doing a 40% off sale right now

They have two HUGE Kemper packs which I own and I quite enjoy them. I can try to post some sound clips later if I remember to do so (highly unlikely that I will lol).

Definitely check them out. Pretty sure each pack has well over 100 profiles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Akhenat0n

Reaction score
It says: "Access denied. You’re not authorized to view this page.", when I try to download the file....

Bentaycanada

Reaction score
STL Tones has 30% off sale on their packs. I just picked up the Lasse Lammert producers pack, and it’s freakin killer!

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
^^^Once again shows why the Kemper wins in the end. All the cool amps can be captured, and all the cool digital interpretations can be captured as well. Based on the Nameless profiles I already have, I’ll be checking these out for sure.

lewis

Reaction score
View attachment 65374

So this is happening...
well well well thats quite some turn around from Mike.

Last time I spoke to him about his own profiles about 2 years ago (at a guess) he was adamant he was completely against it because there was no way to protect them from people pirating or sharing for free after purchasing.

well I will absolutely, whole heartedly, be buying them.
Hoping to get some Satan style ones aswell.

These amps, boosted by a 33 etc is going to sound incredible.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
well well well thats quite some turn around from Mike.

Last time I spoke to him about his own profiles about 2 years ago (at a guess) he was adamant he was completely against it because there was no way to protect them from people pirating or sharing for free after purchasing.

well I will absolutely, whole heartedly, be buying them.
Hoping to get some Satan style ones aswell.

These amps, boosted by a 33 etc is going to sound horrible.
ftfy
I have the nameless plugin and the grind pedal in the plugin makes everything sound like shit. From what I've heard/read about the 33, it's even worse. It cuts even more low end and adds even more high end. Great for 8 strings if you the meshuggah sound, but otherwise :barf:

lewis

Reaction score
ftfy
I have the nameless plugin and the grind pedal in the plugin makes everything sound like shit. From what I've heard/read about the 33, it's even worse. It cuts even more low end and adds even more high end. Great for 8 strings if you the meshuggah sound, but otherwise :barf:
yeah for sure. I mean Im tuned half way between Drop F and Drop G with plans to use lower than F too so it suits me.

takotakumi

Reaction score
Headphones recomended for playing with the Kemper?
Will be traveling next month and looking for something I can take with me.
Used to own closed back Sennheiser's HD280 and 380 but they felt too dry and flat.
Was missing that punchy low end...my guess is that open back are better for this?

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
Headphones recomended for playing with the Kemper?
Will be traveling next month and looking for something I can take with me.
Used to own closed back Sennheiser's HD280 and 380 but they felt too dry and flat.
Was missing that punchy low end...my guess is that open back are better for this?
I really enjoy my Sennheiser HD598-SEs very full and non-fatiguing

Chrisesp

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Sorry if I seem a bit lazy to trawl through the 140 pages of this thread, but in anticipation of getting a Kemper real soon, what are some of the best free metal profiles you guys have come across? I figured recommendations early in this thread may be somewhat outdated anyway so it would be cool to get a more up to date list. So far I've downloaded the Sin Mix free pack and the Dual Rec/Fortin 33 Reampzone profile.

Chrisesp

Reaction score
One other thing that I'm a little concerned about. Obviously all these profiles at the time of creation are dialed in around the guitar and pickup used, so once I download them and plug in my guitar with a different pickup, how different are things going to sound? Is this the rabbit hole people go down as far as finding profiles that work for their guitars or can most of the differences be rectified with the Kemper EQ?