Listen to my 42 minute EP! (FREE) - instrumental prog-metal/fusion/djent/post-rock

• Thread starter prh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Nicely done, sir! The melodies are tastefully done, and everything sits so nicely. The album has an overall unique sound to it. Your compositional voice is well-spoken. Hooray for good music!

prh

Plini
Reaction score
OH PICK ME PICK ME

I was thinking of asking you to do one on my EP incidentally...

P.S. Race to release is on. Although you'll probably win since you've already written something :lol:

i dunno im averaging about a minute of music recorded per day i do anything so it may take a while :lol: and i will definitely do a solo for you if you want! i think i have all the guest spots for these tracks sorted already but if something arises i do have you in mind :yesway: and im definitely gonna get a solo from you at some point :)

Nicely done, sir! The melodies are tastefully done, and everything sits so nicely. The album has an overall unique sound to it. Your compositional voice is well-spoken. Hooray for good music!

thank you kind sir

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.