MaxOfMetal's Post Deemed "Dickish"

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Quality > Quantity

Except fries. Pile on the fucking fries.

If I wanted quality, I would be grilling at home :yesway:.

At $10+ for most combos these days, I want to feel full for as little as possible :lol:.

Supernaut

Reaction score
I'm confused. Why is this thread allowed to continue and yet my thread about David Ellefson playing his skin flute over the internet was locked? My thread was much more music related and I was really enjoying coming up with euphemism for penis' and wanking.

Honestly, just come here to look at the nice gear pics then move on. Otherwise it's just a circle-jerk and men in their 30's and 40's shouting at clouds.

Edika

Reaction score
except a nice chat we had a year or two back about finishing and hunting and your heritage, which I think is great.

Do we even want to know what you two were chatting about? Should we probe more and potentially end up on either of your trophy walls? What is the SSO dark, conspiracy, underground, hunting people for sport, ring all about?

Seriously though, and before going into reading the next 10 pages that have appeared in this thread overnight, even though sometimes Max's initial responses seem a bit blunt and contradictory, he tends to discuss quite extensively and in a level headed manner. I mean you won't be banned (or hunted for sport) for having a different opinion with him or even have an intense argument, unless the discussion is going nowhere and it ends up being name calling which most of the times will end up getting a thread closed instead of banning (or hunting) people.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Steak. Treat yourself if you're eating out :D

Edit: 5 seconds after looking at this thread and I'm already getting burger ads on my Facebook
191941250_10159519480011520_5355443017707021291_n.jpg

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Steak. Treat yourself if you're eating out :D

Edit: 5 seconds after looking at this thread and I'm already getting burger ads on my Facebook
191941250_10159519480011520_5355443017707021291_n.jpg
Wtf is anyone supposed to do with that? Take it apart and eat with a knife and fork? If I can't hold it in my hand and fit it in my mouth, it's not a burger.

beerandbeards

All things must pass
Reaction score
New York Pizza:
John’s Pizza a few blocks down from Grand Central is the best. I would take the train into the city just to walk down and grab a pizza, and take the train immediately home. Lombardi’s is over rated.

CT:
I prefer Frank Pepe’s, but I generally get a local because distance. Not going to drive to far for it, but if I’m near a location I would.

wildcard:
If you ever find yourself in the tristate area of the Ohio valley, they have an unconventional way to serve pizza. It’s what I grew up on so it’s my favorite all time.

Wc707

Reaction score
Why are hamburgers sometimes just an option?

BURGERS NEEEED TOPPINGZ.

Crisp lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup [not catsup ,psychos], a fried egg, pineapple.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I'm saddened that nobody ever talks about how broccoli belongs on pizza. Take or leave your pineapple, just gimme the broccoli pizza.
The only bad pizza is the attempts at making gluten-free pizza. You'd be better off chewing on a cardboard box.

men in their 30's and 40's shouting at clouds
We're all stuck at home alone, so there's no real-life people to shout at instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts