MaxOfMetal's Post Deemed "Dickish"

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Do any of the regular users here not have big egos, or at least come off as having them? :shrug:

The Mods here, IMO, are extremely chill compared to the way things have been run in the past, not that I prefer either style of site moderation to the other. It's just an observation.

I dont have a big ego. I'm just better than most people.

:lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I dont have a big ego. I'm just better than most people.

:lol:

I'm actually the most humble person in the world. :fawk:

I see what you mean. Remember when the mods got soft and wanted this forum G rated and you got a week ban for swearing?

There are also tones of other sites where the mods are happy to ban people who haven't done anything even vaguely against the TOS, just because they don't like how foreign-sounding your screen name is or the fact that you ask a question without kissing butt properly or whatever. Many of those sites are also happier to entertain the additional traffic conspiracy theories bring in. :shrug:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, no shit.

I'll admit that Max has a big ego here and I'm actually surprised that I haven't been banned from this forum - yet.

I actually do like All That Remains. They have some good music from the 2000's era of metal.

D1C57F23-6F8E-4D83-88C3-6C11FE97260D.jpeg

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
I'm actually the most humble person in the world. :fawk:

There are also tones of other sites where the mods are happy to ban people who haven't done anything even vaguely against the TOS, just because they don't like how foreign-sounding your screen name is or the fact that you ask a question without kissing butt properly or whatever. Many of those sites are also happier to entertain the additional traffic conspiracy theories bring in. :shrug:

This made me think of @MaxOfMetal actually. I can picture him with a magnifying glass over ants lol.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are there any SSO users here sick of Max's responses and also watch Breaking Bad? Here's a perfect response.

Here ya go, Maxie boy.
View attachment 94003

You know, I went through like ten years of posts and PMs expecting "something". Like, did I ban you or did we have a disagreement about something silly, and you know what? Nothing.

We've actually never really interacted on here, except a nice chat we had a year or two back about finishing and hunting and your heritage, which I think is great.

So what happened?

I haven't banned you, or closed your threads, or even deleted a post. We've had zero interaction, short of you liking a handful posts or talking about guitar stuff a little.

I think you know I was right about this situation in this thread and that makes you uncomfortable or embarrassed, which is probably why you haven't really talked about it at all. Which is fine. You can lash out at me, I have thick skin.

But that still makes you wrong, and it's pretty childish to start name calling.

Think, this is all over a band you don't really care about.

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
You know, I went through like ten years of posts and PMs expecting "something". Like, did I ban you or did we have a disagreement about something silly, and you know what? Nothing.

We've actually never really interacted on here, except a nice chat we had a year or two back about finishing and hunting and your heritage, which I think is great.

So what happened?

I haven't banned you, or closed your threads, or even deleted a post. We've had zero interaction, short of you liking a handful posts or talking about guitar stuff a little.

I think you know I was right about this situation in this thread and that makes you uncomfortable or embarrassed, which is probably why you haven't really talked about it at all. Which is fine. You can lash out at me, I have thick skin.

Yes. While we aren't exactly friends and don't see eye to eye, but you do act like a dick sometimes.

Apart from my hunting and fishing threads, we've talked a bit about guitars. I do like the band, but you turned into a dick about the thread and now this thread is just us arguing back and forth, so I'm done.

Apex1rg7x

Agent of Chaos
Reaction score

So what happened?

What happened is you didn't 100% agree with his post so he got butthurt and called you a dick. Some dude's cant handle a differing view or opinion especially when the original post wasn't even based off facts, just a hypothetical "guess"

Status
Not open for further replies.