New stuff from Randall for 2013 & 2014

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Because HTTPS.

EDIT: If I were to judge by that clip, it definitely sounds fuller, beefier, and more modern than the Thrasher. While the Thrasher sounds like a Marshall-esque amp, the Satan sounds more like a 5150/Mesa.

benduncan

Reaction score
Because HTTPS.

EDIT: If I were to judge by that clip, it definitely sounds fuller, beefier, and more modern than the Thrasher. While the Thrasher sounds like a Marshall-esque amp, the Satan sounds more like a 5150/Mesa.

I tried out the Thrasher at the same store a while ago, you can actually see it in the backround, hah. It's a lot more old school, for sure. I thought that it sounded much better in real life than it did in all of the clips. The Satan sounded pretty close to what you hear in the clips though

It's probably not the best representation, I was a little to afraid to blast it to threshold of pain levels, but I'd say that that is a fair assessment. Personally, I left thinking that it sounded like a combination of the Pittbull Ultra Lead and a Mesa Mark 4, or 3....Mark something. Though I have played all of those, it was with different cabs/guitars/rooms, so it's hard to say for sure. The mid range is the most percussive/punchy that I think I've heard, and the clean was excellent, miles ahead of my Pittbull/triple rec, not that I use a ton of clean tones

PF Chang

Reaction score
Amazon has 1 RGOD left in stock. I ordered one a while ago when they still a couple more for sale.

Hopefully it turns out to be for real.

petervindel

Reaction score
While the Thrasher sounds like a Marshall-esque amp, the Satan sounds more like a 5150/Mesa.

This is really cool. I have tried both the Thrasher and the EVH 5150III, and loved both. If the Satan is a combination of the two I know who get's my money this year!:shred:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh damn!

Randall Facebook said:
Hi Randall Customers,

It seems that Gearhounds in California may be either out of business or out of contact for some reason.

If you have outstanding orders with this retailer for Randall product you may want to contact your credit card company if no one from Gearhounds is responding. Once any deposit/billing/refund is arranged directly through your credit card/bank support, Randall can help you out with getting the gear you didn't receive.
Randall Customer Support Email : amp.support@USMusicCorp.com

Thanks,
RANDALL

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
I got it through Bmusic man and i would highly recommend them. Shane is awesome and communication/shipping time was great (i'm in Perth).

Vrollin

Reaction score
Yeah I almost bought the RD20H through them, but decided I really ought to test it first to see if it will do what I hope it can. I'm in Townsville though so fat chance at trying one out up here. Might be down in brissy later in the year, hopefully a store has them there that I can test it out....