NGD: ESP LTD EC-407 Black

• Thread starter AlexWadeWC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Fuck me thats awesome. I love my EC and want a 7 stringer EC!!! Bet it sounds beastly!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

g-zs

Got beagle?
Reaction score
looks sweet ;) but the only reason I wouldn't buy flat black guitar again is because it gets polished. But congrats, I'm jealous

JohnBorn

Reaction score
Awesome... personally i think it'll be dream come true if they make it vintage black with aged binding like ec1000

Marcus

I kill threads
Reaction score
Hey Alex just a question, how many guitars do you use on tour? Do you have a select 2 or 3 that you bring with you on each touring cycle or do you just take them all and choose one before each set?

Congrats on the guitar, this one looks so sick!

DSD87

Reaction score
That is amazing I am so glad they are bringing out more 7 string range and the eclipse just look amazing I really want one as my next guitar!
Sound Clip?

Edika

Reaction score
Your photos make it look a lot nicer than the photos from the ESP/LTD advertisements. They made it look real cheap your photos make it look real classy. Teeeeempted (with a fabulous zing to it)!!

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Your photos make it look a lot nicer than the photos from the ESP/LTD advertisements. They made it look real cheap your photos make it look real classy. Teeeeempted (with a fabulous zing to it)!!

And mine were taken with the camera on my BlackBerry so it was definitely no iPhone crazy photo app trickery hahaha. What you see is how it looks in real life. I agree the ESP stock photos make it look cheap but in person it looks real classy for a non-deluxe LTD.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Hey Alex just a question, how many guitars do you use on tour? Do you have a select 2 or 3 that you bring with you on each touring cycle or do you just take them all and choose one before each set?

Congrats on the guitar, this one looks so sick!

Depends on what songs we are playing. If we playing 8 string songs (which we've only done on our last headliner), we bring 3 a piece, 2 7 strings (main and backup) and then 1 8 string. If we're just playing 7 string songs we just bring 2 a piece and leave the rest at home.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Depends on what songs we are playing. If we playing 8 string songs (which we've only done on our last headliner), we bring 3 a piece, 2 7 strings (main and backup) and then 1 8 string. If we're just playing 7 string songs we just bring 2 a piece and leave the rest at home.

So now that you have this beauty what will your two main 7s be??