Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Sent a message to Dylan on Monday, paid a deposit on Tuesday, he built my guitar on Wednesday (and Thursday and Friday and Saturday), I flipped it on Sunday.

The weekly grind.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
It's even better in person, but I can't capture it on camera. the body really looks like it's on fire haha. The neck is cocobolo/maple with snakewood bindingView attachment 60652

Also sick. Fits well with your general boutique tastes ;)

What pickups did you go with?

Actually this one is a strong inspiration for what I want to do when my number is up, which is the same sort of trans-graphic over figured maple, but hopefully with a more black/green vibe.

asfeir

Reaction score
Also sick. Fits well with your general boutique tastes ;)

What pickups did you go with?

Actually this one is a strong inspiration for what I want to do when my number is up, which is the same sort of trans-graphic over figured maple, but hopefully with a more black/green vibe.
Cool will make sure to check out yours when the time will come. I went for a set of aftermath pickups.

dhgrind

Reaction score
To clarify, that's from rom one you were notified that your spot in the queue was up?

I thought he meant being contacted for your initial deposit / details. As for being contacted that your queue spot is up, i'm sure ive got a while to go still.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
It's even better in person, but I can't capture it on camera. the body really looks like it's on fire haha. The neck is cocobolo/maple with snakewood binding.

That Cimmerian Looks amazing! Super pleased for You. Can I ask what neck carve you went for and your opinion on the Aftermaths? Thanks.

asfeir

Reaction score
That Cimmerian Looks amazing! Super pleased for You. Can I ask what neck carve you went for and your opinion on the Aftermaths? Thanks.
I went for a 16” flatbacker with a set neck carve. It is a 25.5-26.22 multiscale.
I have the aftermath in another mahogany body and I love them, so I went for a safe choice here and I’m not disappointed. I think the best way to describe it is aggressive yet clinical.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
I went for a 16” flatbacker with a set neck carve. It is a 25.5-26.22 multiscale.
I have the aftermath in another mahogany body and I love them, so I went for a safe choice here and I’m not disappointed. I think the best way to describe it is aggressive yet clinical.

Cool. Thanks for the info. I just received one with the same thing...Aftermath in a mahogany
body and it works really well.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
I thought he meant being contacted for your initial deposit / details. As for being contacted that your queue spot is up, i'm sure ive got a while to go still.

There's a Skype meeting for that? I put my deposit down a year and a half ago and have had no such contact. Interesting.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
There's a Skype meeting for that? I put my deposit down a year and a half ago and have had no such contact. Interesting.

It was over 2 years between my order and the skype meeting. And it's been about 6 months since the skype talk and no lumber details yet :)

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Some progress pics of my 'Witch King of Angmar' build.

o5rg8x.jpg

2cx86t4.jpg

51u16h.jpg