Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
44468787_1591756350970905_7706799280542973952_o.jpg

Totally my style. The one in the queue is basically this on a Hadian.

frogman81

Reaction score
Last edited:

narad

Reaction score
This one is my build my dudes! Thank the universe it’s FINALLY taking shape! I spec’d it to basically be “Old School Cimmerian II”. This time with a blank ebony fretboard and an official nod to Type O Negative and Peter Steele :deathm:

The maple board on the last one was cool in its own right but yea, I was waiting to see this blacked out so thanks for that! :) Are you getting a black pickup?

narad

Reaction score
Speaking of "them", is there anyone besides Dylan doing the work on these?

To offer up some flakey information in the absence of no other information, I think last I heard, which was a couple years ago, there was a new apprentice, Barnes, and Dylan's brother or cousin. It's been a while and I'm riffing from memory, but I got the impression there was like another pair of hands in the shop but it was still pretty low key and just friends/family.

Man, just checked -- deposit went in Nov 7th, 2016. Guess I still have some time to wait but my own fault since I already went through the buy-play-sell process with two builds.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
To offer up some flakey information in the absence of no other information, I think last I heard, which was a couple years ago, there was a new apprentice, Barnes, and Dylan's brother or cousin. It's been a while and I'm riffing from memory, but I got the impression there was like another pair of hands in the shop but it was still pretty low key and just friends/family.

Gotcha. Yeah, that pretty much answers my question. I've only ever seen Dylan, who I'd assume still does all of the artwork (since it's a rare talent and stylistically, all their pieces are clearly made by the same hand) but they seem to push out their stuff so consistently that I figured there had to be at least some other hands around for doing the building or at least assembly, shipping, etc.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
The Resurrection Cimmerian is insane, the saddles won't cover up anything important too.

Dylan had an apprentice a while ago but it didn't work out. Lacquering is outsourced. Truss rod covers were too, not sure if they still are. A guy who works in the same building has a CnC laser machine so I guess you could say he works with daemoness too in a way.