Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Maniacal

Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Lost it at the last second

Maniacal

Reaction score
Yeah, I went up to £3200 and by the time it went to £3300 I ran out of time to bid again. ....!!! Ive had a shit week and this just reinforces it!

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Yeah, I went up to £3200 and by the time it went to £3300 I ran out of time to bid again. ....!!! Ive had a shit week and this just reinforces it!

Sorry man - was rooting for you. Throw down a deposit and it'll be yours before you know it - for like $2000 less.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
That's how Ebay works. Bidding early is bad strategy, it just encourages bidding wars. Bid at the last second and only bid once.

Thorerges

Reaction score
10178131_443218715824680_491453138_n.jpg

Sweet Daemoness Dylan posted a few days ago. Looks like he's churning out a few more each year now.

asfeir

Reaction score
This is an old one but the pictures are new. Very nice bubinga body I wonder how it compares with the usual body woods.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Good lord, his talent is peerless. I don't think I've known an artist this good, much less an artist that is also an excellent luthier.

SandyRavage

Reaction score
I legitimately hope he turns out more ebay guitars because to me it feels very much that the off the peg guitars are exactly what Dylan wants in a guitar, and I would feel privileged to own something he built to his specs, not confined to my ideas.

This is usable art in every aspect, and would be proud to own an original vs a collaboration.....although definitely get closer to snagging a spot with every build.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
It will be a very nice addition with your tree of life J-customs.

Cheers Locran. It's already trying to annihilate the vine inlays on the
J Customs....:lol:

Seriously though...when's your slot coming up...must be soon if not already underway???