Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Looks like it.
1618688_401704919976060_248380556_n.jpg

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Actually I think he was probably doing the fret dressing. The frets themselves are uncovered in that pic.

So what is that eye? It looks like it's the Grinch, but I'm pretty sure a kid's Christmas story isn't the theme of this one. :lol:

asfeir

Reaction score
Actually I think he was probably doing the fret dressing. The frets themselves are uncovered in that pic.

So what is that eye? It looks like it's the Grinch, but I'm pretty sure a kid's Christmas story isn't the theme of this one. :lol:

If I remember correctly the client just asked for an eye and Dylan came up with this haha. Genius if true.
The graphic style looks a lot like the manga hokuto no ken, one of his favorites (me too).

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
This is so rad!!! If that's how simple the request was and this was the end product, I'm really intimidated by the thought of what mine will end up like. It's going to require multiple eyes/orbs, teeth, and an effect of seemingly ripping through the fretboard, or trying to pass through a "gate" into the known universe (which is the fretboard). The art we've kicked around is nuts, and I told him to take full artistic license with it.

I'm curious to see what the current run has for inlays/artwork. I've loved everything he's done, be it classically designed or a radical reinvention of popular assumptions.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Just thought I'd drop this here for anyone who missed it:

From Daemoness Guitars Facebook:
"...Daemoness guitars endorses ANTON SVEDIN of SOREPTION. A signature Cimmerian will be realeased later this year. It is an absolute honour to work with such an incredible player. Check out the new album "Engineering the Void". Yet again an absolutely incredible metal band emerges from the cold wastes of Northland."

This is utterly cool. Anton is an incredible player. Both of their albums (and EP if you can find it) are worth multiple listens. This will be an interesting development to watch what they come up with for a Cimmerian.:mf666:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Engineering the Void is phenomenal. Very excited to see what they come up with!

Also, christ, just the signature plaque thing would be a killer spec for a guitar.

WildBroskiAppears

Reaction score
I think the site could definitely use a page with the base models on it. I haven't been able to find one so far.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
The latest batch has started. Necks glued and headstocks shaped. Fingerboards next and then its on to the bodies.

10372005_10202823963052851_2433567743013694173_n.jpg

Nice mix of wenge, bubinga, maple, rosewood and ebony(if Joe went with it). I think mine is the third from the right.