Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
The latest batch has started. Necks glued and headstocks shaped. Fingerboards next and then its on to the bodies.

10372005_10202823963052851_2433567743013694173_n.jpg

Nice mix of wenge, bubinga, maple, rosewood and ebony(if Joe went with it). I think mine is the third from the right.

Wenge and Blood Wood, 666 scale. They are all tasty looking :yum:. Now on to the inlay and stain.... :evil:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
^^ One of my favorites. Really, continuously better every batch. ...On a related note...mine is supposed to arrive back at Daemoness HQ tonight!

Plaschkes

Israeli 8 Stringer
Contributor
Reaction score
That one is mine actually, about to become the first Daemoness to enter the holy land in about a week or so!

I've been waiting for this guitar for a while and it's amazing to finally see everything come together so beautifully, I cannot wait for it to get here. :scream:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
That one is mine actually, about to become the first Daemoness to enter the holy land in about a week or so!

I've been waiting for this guitar for a while and it's amazing to finally see everything come together so beautifully, I cannot wait for it to get here. :scream:

Dude, that guitar is incredible! As a measure of my sincerity... DIBS!

What pickups?

Plaschkes

Israeli 8 Stringer
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm really happy with how it turned out.

They're BKP C-Bombs in brushed nickel covers. The mini-toggle is a mute switch. It's a swamp ash body (with a quilt maple top, obviously), maple neck, ziricote board with a rosewood binding and med-wide frets.

Reaction score
Thank you! I'm really happy with how it turned out.

They're BKP C-Bombs in brushed nickel covers. The mini-toggle is a mute switch. It's a swamp ash body (with a quilt maple top, obviously), maple neck, ziricote board with a rosewood binding and med-wide frets.

She looks awesome! It's kind of amazing how many Daemoness owners are actually on this forum

Thorerges

Reaction score
....ing awesome man, congratulations. Looks very epic. Good to know people are still ordering ones with a floyd rose and not a fixed bridge!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I want to see some 8s. Does no one have an 8 on order? I'm only aware of one that is being built currently.

Adrian-XI

Reaction score
I'm 20 months into the wait and I still haven't decided if I want a 6 or a 7. I'm actually considering not going ahead with a build purely because I don't really have the money to throw around right now, but I don't think I could live with myself if I cancelled :/ ugh, decisions!