Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pott

Reaction score
It looks gorgeous so I sent an email.
1) Specs are mostly great, to my taste
2) Neck profile description of slim with pronounced shoulders unfortunately makes me think I can't go for it :(
3) Have they increased their prices recently? I requested a quote for Cimmerian 6 4 years ago that was more customized than this and came-out way cheaper, same for both my Waghorns

Last edited:

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Brilliant guitar, love it! Any indication on the price?

It looks gorgeous so I sent an email.
1) Specs are mostly great, to my taste
2) Neck profile description of slim with pronounced shoulders unfortunately makes me think I can't go for it :(
3) Have they increased their prices recently? I requested a quote for Cimmerian 6 4 years ago that was more customized than this and came-out way cheaper, same for both my Waghorns

I think stock builds are coming in around £3,000 these days. Depends on spec of course. There has been a bit of a price rise for sure compared to 4 or 5 years ago but builds are still very keenly priced considering the work that goes into these guitars...especially themed ones.

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
Inconsistent drop in the GBP probably has something to do with it as well.. Better than a bid war going out of control and turning into nothing.

Correct. Since many of the parts (HipShot, Graphtech, EMG, Fishman etc, plus most maple) come from the US, the price for us UK folks has gone up considerably. Same for goods from Europe, though to a lesser extent. (Though perhaps BKP have become cheaper for you guys buying from the USA?)

Plus, with a 2yr+ waiting list, I can't blame Daemoness for raising prices. The demand is clearly there.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
Correct. Since many of the parts (HipShot, Graphtech, EMG, Fishman etc, plus most maple) come from the US, the price for us UK folks has gone up considerably. Same for goods from Europe, though to a lesser extent. (Though perhaps BKP have become cheaper for you guys buying from the USA?)

Plus, with a 2yr+ waiting list, I can't blame Daemoness for raising prices. The demand is clearly there.
bkp are barely cheaper now. by the time you factor in shipping it negates the price drop

cmtd

Reaction score
This Kali Cimmerian is out of control.

nwygsp.png

2cgh91c.png

2rw7ss0.png

im5401.png

2wcqzbc.png

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Whoa, the necklace beads gradually turn into skulls?! That guy's on another level.

SkullCrusher

Reaction score

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
This was my guitar, sadly the time isn't right as my circumstances have changed somewhat in 4 years. (Deposit placed in Aug 2014).

Barnes & Dylan were very good about it, but I did lose my deposit.

If anyone would like to know the spec, do let me know.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't fulfil your custom order at this time.
Here's hoping that you can do so in the future.

narad

Reaction score
This was my guitar, sadly the time isn't right as my circumstances have changed somewhat in 4 years. (Deposit placed in Aug 2014).

Barnes & Dylan were very good about it, but I did lose my deposit.

If anyone would like to know the spec, do let me know.

Turned out great dude...I'd just come up with the rest of the cash, sell some other stuff, rather than lose the deposit. What neck profile was it? Shredator?

narad

Reaction score
:wub: wish they'd gone with a matte black control panel to match the pickguard, then it'd be perfection. I love super teles so this is very much to my taste.

By not my taste I should qualify: I did not immediately feel a sense of deep loss that this guitar is not mine, in the way I do for most completed Daemonesses. Love a lot of the details though - the f-hole shape, the headstock logo, the ds put on the inside of the back of the guitar, and those matte guards he's been doing always look great.

This reminds me... I have to be coming up in the queue pretty sooooon...

Latest posts