Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lada The Great

Reaction score
14760001.jpg

Was fooling around with Halo guitar builder and now I have insane Gas for something like this :S

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Kind of dig these new baritones, not bad for $579. Little work and new pickups they would probably be solid.

ML1B-MOD-ABS-02.jpg

ML1B-MOD-MLW-02.jpg

ML1B-MOD-GRT-02.jpg
My friend bought the brownish one last year, and I just got to play it last month...while it is indeed a killer guitar for that price range, be wary if thinner necks aren't your thing, because this one isn't much on width or depth, especially as you get closer to the 1st fret.*

*Take my comments with however many grains of salt are needed, since I have giant baseball mitt hands. :lol:

Adieu

Reaction score
Does.....does the description on the yellow ESP star actually say “Froyd Rose”?

Non-English-proficient Japanese are typically barely aware of the existence of a difference between letters R and L, and entirely ignorant of which is which

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
It may be alright; my Ibanez came with a Tolemoro bridge and it's still working.

It's like... I know one of these is gonna be an "l"...

But ya, once your phonology is locked in, it's locked in. It's right there with perfect pitch.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Since Fender stopped being cool, I guess my next guitar is a Jackson. Tested one of the bad boys in a store today and it felt pretty good. Wish it didn't have the floyd but oh well.

2914223592_gtr_frt_001_rr.png