Rabea signs with EBMM

• Thread starter Kwert
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Yeah this isn't surprising. I was assuming either no endorsement or EBMM. He has a wide variety of guitars, but he had a huuuge liking to his EBMMs in videos. Almost moreso than his Chapmans lol.

Well deserved too. Hopefully this means more mass-produced baritones lol
Isn't his name Rabea Massaad his name, and "rabeaafro" is just his social media username?
It's the name of his artist page on Facebook.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
He's been using his EBMM more than any other guitar for a long time. I guess it was a matter of time.

That Sabre is fucking tasty:

image-86.png

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Seen him use his EBMM JP, Saber, and others more than anything for a while now. After Fluff cut a deal with EBMM, it only makes sense that EBMM would poach Rabea and other higher-tier YouTubers who deal with gear-related video content. YouTubers get the largest audience and largest amount of exposure for brands nowadays. Far more so than professional touring musicians.

katsumura78

Reaction score
Congrats to him. Wonder if they’ll put his BKP’s in there as the stock pickup option. If the guitar requires a battery to function then hard pass regardless of specs. Hate to be negative but ebmm has been putting that buffer/boost in so many models that I rather play something else than have to worry about batteries in a passive pickup guitar.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I have never heard this dude play. He's a youtuber?

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
Schecter be ballin'. (Perhaps.)

Though, I'd also guess that he may end up with EBMM. I'd say 65/35 Schecter/EBMM.

Ibanez is in the wildcard slot.
Slightly called it months ago. Glad for him.

And further following my quote, Schecter and EBMM really seem to be the two companies making moves in the space.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

Dude's done a lot of shit in the passed 10 years but I love going back to his old covers, he absolutely nails Nuno. Not surprising since Nuno is his hugest inspiration.

He had an instrumental prog/avant garde metal (like, legit prog metal, not djent lmao) band called Toska but they broke up a few years ago.

Now he's basically the British Pete Thorn; does gear demos and session work since it pays the bills better.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
He was also the touring guitarist (and sometimes studio collaborator) with Frogleap.

Most, though, probably know him from his frequent appearances on the Anderton's youtube channel a few years back, as that channel was sort of blowing up in popularity. His solo releases are worth a listen.

Thesius

Reaction score
He was also the touring guitarist (and sometimes studio collaborator) with Frogleap.

Most, though, probably know him from his frequent appearances on the Anderton's youtube channel a few years back, as that channel was sort of blowing up in popularity. His solo releases are worth a listen.

Damn that shit was ass.

That Sabre is looking nice.

unusual

EBMM Slave
Reaction score
I don't really know him other than that he's done a lot of review videos for Petrucci guitars. If it makes EBMM start building baritones again I don't care how crappy his Africa cover work is.

That said, they need to make those Petrucci baritones again, I want one and can't find one at any reasonable price - they're all used and out of production for almost 9 years now.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
His solo releases are worth a listen.

Toska albums are worth a thousand listens :lol:

Congrats to him. Wonder if they’ll put his BKP’s in there as the stock pickup option. If the guitar requires a battery to function then hard pass regardless of specs. Hate to be negative but ebmm has been putting that buffer/boost in so many models that I rather play something else than have to worry about batteries in a passive pickup guitar.

Or you could, you know... Remove it? :idea: