Random Pics of Your Rig

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
@Bloody_Inferno awesome, are there any sounds/vids to share?

I probably should've made one on the night considering it surprisingly didn't take long to set up (the keyboards took longer than the pedals). But unfortunately it totally didn't cross my mind. :lol: I still haven't disassembled the rig so I might chuck some 1 min sound runs on IG or something.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Semi-pro

Reaction score
Can't believe I haven't posted anything in this thread yet! Anyways, here's the current setup. Well, almost..:D the BB preamp is replaced by Precision Drive these days:

17932471_358248477905496_5051375405500465152_n.jpg

Underneath the board is a Voodoo Lab Control Switcher which converts the MIDI from the EFX Lite to relay commands for the EVH. On the side there's an Audio Technica wireless receiver. When setting up, I just take the front & back lids off and plug in all the cables. The Mesa sounds awesome, I prefer it to the EVH cab in tight modern metal riffing.
14723517_693741610783004_2255079493662146560_n.jpg

Some stuff that's been in and out of the board:
20837626_1410726045679414_2414475921974099968_n.jpg

Blasphemer

Bird Law expert
Reaction score
I just finished up my new pedalboard (for now) and just want to show it off.

2017-12-12 12.23.38.jpg

Signal path is:
Guitar > TU-2 > NS-2 > Electro Harmonix Mel9 > TS-9 > EHX Russian Muff > Abominable Electronics Throne Torcher (HM-2 clone) > Earthquaker Devices Acapulco Gold > TCE Flashback X4 > TCE Hall of Fame 2 > Amp (EHX Mig50)

In the semi-near future I may mod the TS-9 to 808 specs, as well as make a small patchbay so I can easily switch from an in-line setup for when I'm playing my amp without an FX loop, to a setup that will send the Acapulco gold to the front of the amp and the delay and verb to the FX loop of my amp that has one.

I'm also going to probably switch all of the cables to the small pancake style jacks to save some space.

pott

Reaction score
This is my pedalboard. There are many others like it, but this mine; I built it to have virtually all 'my' analog tones.

It's not actually in-use. This is more like a grab-and-go jam board where I know I can use all the tones no matter the amp. More-or-less.

DSCF2911 (Large).JPG

All the cables in the signal path are the same (Lava min-ELC), the tuner is out of the signal path, and it's all buffered in/out through the Empress.

Now to figure out how to add the RC/AC into this...

ESPImperium

@ESPImperium
Reaction score
As of yesterday, my new mesa Mark V 25W:

DUZP-K_X4AAscB8.jpg:large

Pedalboard:

DUZRajiW4AAZW4B.jpg:large

New pedalboard coming this year, just need to get some aluminium for some connections and get it fabricated, painted and then installed and with everything else i have ready, and ill have a balling small rig by the years out. It just needs a coupe of weekends work when i have the time.

This is a year of change. Change for the better.

Kyle-Vick

Also likes Jeeps and Motocross.
Reaction score
IMG_6500.JPG
My current setup. I think I am going to ditch the Stiletto in favor of a Rockerverb or Thunderverb. Love the cleans and crunch, but the other settings are not my thing. Plus, I think I could use more diversity in my lineup.

ESPImperium

@ESPImperium
Reaction score
Mockup of my pedalboard project:

DVsOs2FWsAAvrDX.jpg:large

Next steps:
Do all my audio and power supply wiring
Get a J Rockett Hooligan Fuzz
Wah mounting plate
Make a rear I/O plate for all the audio pass thru
RGB - Need added RGB lighting under it

The final step will see me programme the RJM PBC, it weighs a ton so far, once i add wiring and all other stuff, its gonna weigh a fair wedge. And yeah, ill have 5 dirt pedals.

Then i can re purpose my old pedalboard as a Bass one.