Rare guitars that you're looking for?

• Thread starter /wrists
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I don't know what guitar's attached to this thing but if it's a 7-string concorde headstock ESP then it's rare and I'm looking for it:

hrz-ctm-7_3.jpg

Marked Man

Reaction score
I've found most of my grails by now, although I still keep a credit card in reserve for:

• Early '90s Charvel 650 or 750XL
  • Pre-Fender Ferrari Red Jackson Soloist HH USA with black headstock/MOP logo
  • Ibanez 540P
  • Any ESP Hanneman guitar
  • Any of the Big Three B.C. Richs (Eagle, Mockinbird, Bich) in either USA, MIJ or Legacy MIK form
  • EVH Natural Finsih Wolfgang Special Ash
  • Washburn N4 Nuno Paduk
  • Ibanez Petrucci Models
  • Ibanez RG760s and 770s.....unmolested

:agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mehegama

Reaction score
I don't know what guitar's attached to this thing but if it's a 7-string concorde headstock ESP then it's rare and I'm looking for it:

hrz-ctm-7_3.jpg

???? is this real? Japanese?

ekarinsm

Reaction score
Does potential future release count? Because I'm been waiting for an Ibanez S 7-string with trem and no pickup rings for half a decade now. :lol::lol::lol:

Reaction score
Does potential future release count? Because I'm been waiting for an Ibanez S 7-string with trem and no pickup rings for half a decade now. :lol::lol::lol:

So you missed their last release... You can search for the S7420 on the used market for a reasonable/affordable price, or the S5527/S5427 (pretty much the same minus the trem) as the SSO slogan: "get a used prestige"...

ekarinsm

Reaction score
So you missed their last release... You can search for the S7420 on the used market for a reasonable/affordable price, or the S5527/S5427 (pretty much the same minus the trem) as the SSO slogan: "get a used prestige"...
Unfortunately (or fortunately!) I already own an S5527 haha. Congrats on your new acquisition, by the way!

Reaction score
Unfortunately (or fortunately!) I already own an S5527 haha. Congrats on your new acquisition, by the way!

Yeah, I noticed that, only read your reply to my NGD after replying in this thread... so my understanding is that you are lusting for a new model... interesting... but I'd keep my hopes low so not to get disappointed...

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
ESP Customshop Alexi Pink Sawtooth. They don't come up that often for reasonable money though sadly.

Metal Mortician

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
ESP Kelly Hayes

I was a huge CoLD fan circa 2003 and loved the look of that guitar. Reminiscent of the flat top Eclipse with some gaudy graphics for coolness factor.

/wrists

enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I actually thought about it and these Schecters fit the bill.

Hellraiser 007 Limited Edition and the GC 50th Anniversary Avenger in transparent white.

15392-desktop.jpg

avenger-6-twht-gc-50th-tilt.png

I've had the 006 for awhile and the avenger as well. Personally wasnt a fan of the shape and let both go.

equdphivrf67wsjmgml5.jpg

I also want this but have accepted I will probably never see it in my life time

Is it just the headstock you're looking for, I've seen a guitar that's similar (LTD) with that headstock on offerup/cl locally.

/wrists

enthusiast
Reaction score

hrz-ctm-7_3.jpg

I really like their pre-lawsuit headstock, but I don't mind the post-lawsuit version of this headstock either. It still looks sick. I think it's even cooler that they literally just flipped it and said on with the show.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I've had the 006 for awhile and the avenger as well. Personally wasnt a fan of the shape and let both go.

Is it just the headstock you're looking for, I've seen a guitar that's similar (LTD) with that headstock on offerup/cl locally.

Haven't tried the 00X shape, but I love the Avenger shape.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score

Do you have a pic? The guitar is basically an LTD Lynch without the kamo or tiger graphics.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I really like their pre-lawsuit headstock, but I don't mind the post-lawsuit version of this headstock either. It still looks sick. I think it's even cooler that they literally just flipped it and said on with the show.

What do you mean? They replaced all the curvy lines with straight lines and made it all pointy, which is unfortunate because most of their models aren't very boxy.