Show Me Your Bass!

• Thread starter rummy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you tried any of the Framus guitars? I actually got into them, via Warwick. Construction quality is the same, on both sides of that company. Very high quality

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Have you tried any of the Framus guitars? I actually got into them, via Warwick. Construction quality is the same, on both sides of that company. Very high quality
I haven't had a Framus guitar, but I assume they are killer because every Warwick I've had was just a monster. The last Corvette I had, I could shred on it nearly as well as a guitar. It was bonkers just how effortlessly it it played. And that grrroooowwwlllll.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
My Ibanez SR405 (2002 made in Korea)

FNCAhjmXIAEi-P1

FNCAv4UWYAcaTqO

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't had a Framus guitar, but I assume they are killer because every Warwick I've had was just a monster. The last Corvette I had, I could shred on it nearly as well as a guitar. It was bonkers just how effortlessly it it played. And that grrroooowwwlllll.
That’s it exactly. Damn we even notice the same things lol

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
I've had photos of this one my computer for years
That bass is the thundergod. I got it from Nick at AP. Normally I go Steamer over Corvette, but I had to make the exception here. It makes my Stingrays seem smaller