Songs That Remind You of Good Times

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought this could make a fun thread. Post songs that remind you of good times in the past and why?

Here are a few of mine:

Band/Song: UB40 - "1 in 10"
Why?: Back when I lived in Cyprus, I was around 4-5 years old and me and my Dad would either be playing "Cannon Fodder" on the PC whilst listening to UB40 or in the garden which we were landscaping (and I was helping :)) listening to UB40 :lol:

Band/Song: Madness - "My Girl"
Why?: Reminds me of the time me and my mate spent all day listening to music, BBQ'ing, and drinking :)

I've probably got a load more which I'll add sporadically at times :lol:

So, what are your songs that remind you of gooooooood times?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
Frou Frou - Let Go

reminds me of spending summer with my mates, BBQing getting drunk and holidaying on a boat in the norfolk broads, any time im in a bad mood or depressed by something i can throw this song on close my eyes and feel my spirits lift as my mind wanders... i love this song :wub:

Psychoface

SS.org Addict
Reaction score
most sublime songs and planet smashers songs... just remind me of car rides with a bunch of friends just having a good time and being stupid, know what im sayin?

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The Offspring - Bad Habit

When I was in primary school, maybe 10 years old or so, my best friend and I would giggle like little girls at all the swearing and stuff and think it was the coolest thing ever. :lol: I've been listening to that album a bit recently. Big nostalgia fix for me. :agreed:

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
Van Halen-Panama

Good times in the backseat of a car were had to this song and the whole 1984 album :yesway:

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Devin Townsend - Life

How can you not feel amazing listening to this song? It's so upbeat and joyous, it makes me think of all the good things in my life every time I listen to it.

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
bjork (post) and (homogenic).
reminds me of fishing.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
songs that my bands have covered, "hybrid theory" CD by linkin park, fortycentfix, and a few more i cant think of lol

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score

We used to always have this playing hanging in my buddy Sean's place before we went out the summer after we all graduated from high school. Great song, and it fit the mood perfectly. :D