SSO: Deep Thoughts

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaxadam

Reaction score
If you want to go to the past. Reverse what you created.

I gave my son some advice on his birthday one year. I said forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you don’t know it. And forget about the present, I didn’t get you one.

Last edited:

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
If you die in the same hospital you were born in, your average velocity is zero.
It's a mathematical term, represented by an arrow with both direction and magnitude. Vector! That's me, because I commit crimes with both direction and magnitude.

Oh, Displacement is zero too.

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Only relative to the planet. It's like how if time travel was real, you'd probably just end up depositing yourself into space.

Actually, maybe time travel IS real, but everyone who succeeded just dumped themselves into the void, so we have no proof.
So, a bar walks into a man … Oops, wrong frame of reference.

My dog vanished after I told him to "Stay!" I guess him being a dog and me being human, he had a different frame of reference.

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
I average 3-4, I dream of 7 or 8 again. Oh wait. Daydream of 8. It's scary. Anyone else get to the point of psychosis with it? Single pane glass, barking dogs, revving engines, and living in a flight path is a recipe for torture.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Why do men have nipples?
Same reason cars have a plastic cover over where you'd expect buttons to be on the dash: it's easier to use the same parts to make them even though you don't need it when a different model actually uses the space.

Will this thread be done when we reach 777 replies? Or 7,777?

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
Same reason cars have a plastic cover over where you'd expect buttons to be on the dash: it's easier to use the same parts to make them even though you don't need it when a different model actually uses the space.

Will this thread be done when we reach 777 replies? Or 7,777?
When we hit 777, Steve Vai releases a new single (and matching set of dimarzio humbuckers) called, "Deep Thought".