The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

Tesla

Augmented User
Reaction score
I wonder if the splatter Vixens were Jed Simon's...Seems like his kinda thing, and there's 4 of them which would be a big order, for a touring guitarist maybe. Fairly sure I remember him saying on Facebook he was waiting on Vixens.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thegame

Reaction score
I can't see those "belonging" to customers selling their spots. All are offered the full gamut of hardware colors and pickup choices. Probably some of the same guitars that were "almost finished" on his website last year, available direct. It has to be either Bernie himself or an inside man IMO.

spawnsc

Reaction score
Bernie and i been texting off and on been asking for pics for like 2 months and no pics yet. Keeps sayibg next week, didnt like the one from the woodshop, ect.. i keep pressing on and hope to get a glimse of my guitar.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Yeah he still owes me a picture (if there is anything to show) since our last conversation. I'm actually not dieing to get it, and have been GASing for other stuff so I'm ok to wait on it. Gives me time to save some funds. I will keep texting him on and off just to know, but I am pretty sure there are a bunch still ahead of me, regardless that it's a full custom. I just hope this doesn't run into my Daemoness and Vik builds... my wallet may defect to Russia.

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
Whatever happened with this this guitar? Curious as to how it turned out.

Its a beast man. Turned out great ZERO flaws, finish is excellent plays like a dream loving the 20" radius and the neck is a perfect transition over from playing Ibanez mainly.

We just moved still trying to get things arranged and setup not really much free time to play it or take some good pictures of her. They will happen tho just got to get some free time.

in a nut shell its a great guitar near perfect craftsmanship so no complaints or worries from me. It was well worth the price paid.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Glad to see everything is right on track here, folks. /sarc

His FB page is definitely still just a big hole of unending weird guy spam, and no updates from anybody. My thoughts on the matter is that nothing good is going on. Good luck to you all, yet again.

killertone

Reaction score
Its a beast man. Turned out great ZERO flaws, finish is excellent plays like a dream loving the 20" radius and the neck is a perfect transition over from playing Ibanez mainly.

We just moved still trying to get things arranged and setup not really much free time to play it or take some good pictures of her. They will happen tho just got to get some free time.

in a nut shell its a great guitar near perfect craftsmanship so no complaints or worries from me. It was well worth the price paid.

Good to hear. Congrats!

aiur55

Reaction score
I emailed him recently at his @yahoo.com account. No response yet. I still haven't paid the rest of the guitar off though.

Diggi

Reaction score
Anybody get any updates on their builds? getting quiet again it seems.

Haven't heard JACK though I did get a response about the "nut" he needed to reorder for my build.......................................weeks ago.

I can't get any kind of response now........

This is hard.

Khoi

Reaction score
Haven't heard anything since May 23rd when he said he was working on my guitar.. I tried asking for a refund (yeah right), and of course, no answer. :wallbash:

gerrawar

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of all this situation, i'm sending like 10 e-mails per day asking for the guitar or the refund, but nothing! other e-mail addres????? :mad:

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I really don't think badgering him is going to help anything. Good luck collecting if you take him to court. Its small claims so you are responsible for collecting.

All any of us can do is wait and hope he makes good. These things take time. This happens with lots of the one man shops, not saying he does everything, you know what I mean.