Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of his newer stuff but maybe after a few listens off YouTube I may reconsider. So far it's been appealing to me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
I heard a few of the tracks on Spotify and it didn't grab me. Not something I can listen to unless I'm tired and want to go to sleep.

Some great guitar tone on that album though.

Theres a lot that goes on on the album, you have to listen to more than just a few tracks to really grasp it. I've probably listened to it a hundred times by now :lol:

Koshchei

Banned
Reaction score
My signed copy arrived while I was in Cuba. Have been listening to it pretty non-stop since. It's an excellent album.

The title track is a braingasm.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Got mine today :metal:

002-20.jpg

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine but post to gib is damn slow sometimes. Ordered a book from Uk over two weeks ago and still waiting :noway:

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't seen mine yet. Can't wait though... those tracks rock. He wasn't kidding when he said he went south on the compression, finalizing, etc. :eek: Very different feel from something like Ziltoid or Alien.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I got my signed copy the other day too, sans glasses :(

But Devin mentioned something about the glasses on the hevydevy forums, I'll try and find the post

svart

Far Beyond Metal
Reaction score
really want to pick it up badly, but I don't feel like spening money twice... so I'll sit it out and get the complete box set when it comes out.

george656

Reaction score
Yeah I also did not understand why he had the mids at 0 on the 5150. Maybe back then he did not like using mids. He should have done a Young Guitar DVD like so many guitarists have done.

Latest posts