The "NAMM 2021" Thread

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Honestly I'm not mad at the 6 in line headstocks on the ML..but it should be reversed.

That being said

V headstock > 6 in line

V headstocks just look better to me. I don't get why they bother people so much. Then again lots of people hate the Beast headstock too. People are lame

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not mad at the 6 in line headstocks on the ML..but it should be reversed.

That being said

V headstock > 6 in line

V headstocks just look better to me. I don't get why they bother people so much. Then again lots of people hate the Beast headstock too. People are lame
I agree the v headstock is far and away better...on an ML. I don't like a V on a V...like Peterson from Testament

Bearitone

Reaction score
Omfg I hope this is true. I need for this shitstorm to happen

Fuckin A. Why do i have a feeling the Badlander is going to be discontinued in 2 years and become a coveted collector’s amp after Gibson discontinues it to focus on streamlining to strictly legacy products like the Mark and Recto?

Reaction score
Fuckin A. Why do i have a feeling the Badlander is going to be discontinued in 2 years and become a coveted collector’s amp after Gibson discontinues it to focus on streamlining to strictly legacy products like the Mark and Recto?
It's gonna be a glorious disaster and I'm here for it.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
upload_2021-1-5_20-44-13.png

thank god for that edit, although a acquisition didn't make sense. Gibson was just in bankruptcy and they go straight to buying Mesa? Doubtful.

Could be a big boost to Mesa's distribution overseas.

Reaction score
Dean had a countdown to 11pm tonight on their site for the new product line...but it apparently was just a countdown TO the countdown of it's product line...which is now 11 tomorrow

I pray every day that ESP somehow gets the ability to do ML style guitars so I can pretend that Dean never existed

jco5055

Reaction score
Dean had a countdown to 11pm tonight on their site for the new product line...but it apparently was just a countdown TO the countdown of it's product line...which is now 11 tomorrow

I pray every day that ESP somehow gets the ability to do ML style guitars so I can pretend that Dean never existed

I don’t understand what the issue is, it’s not like they are coming up with last second new models lol

Reaction score
I don’t understand what the issue is, it’s not like they are coming up with last second new models lol
...wut?

They had on their site that they're unveiling the new stuff, only to then say that was the countdown to the countdown of their new stuff. Just put a damn date and call it a day instead of the baiting nonsense

jco5055

Reaction score
...wut?

They had on their site that they're unveiling the new stuff, only to then say that was the countdown to the countdown of their new stuff. Just put a damn date and call it a day instead of the baiting nonsense

I meant to say there’s no way there was any last second changes that would require this delay

Bdtunn

Reaction score
There’s a new Dean countdown....let’s see if they can get it to work this time

Reaction score
I meant to say there’s no way there was any last second changes that would require this delay
What you said the first time made perfect sense. I was just reading it wrong. I have no clue wtf I was even reading that as lol. Sorry

But yeah. I'm in love with ESP Japan and the only Deans I'm into are a discontinued model that I'm hoping they pick back up (I do like the ML, Cadi and Stealth but would I play one? Meh, probably not).

If the ML/Modifier shape could be done by someone else I'd be on it.

My wish is to one day land an ESP endorsement so I can have them make a modified Modifier as my signature. Or at least have the money to pay for ESP Japan to make it for me.

Last edited: