The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I believe this is the same company that handled the Periphery pre-orders, which arrived a week after the release for me as well. As a logistics professional, I find this really annoying. Unless they aren't legally allowed to ship until the album release date, you would think that they could arrange the shipping to arrive on or at least the day after the release date.

It seems like they don't even start putting the packages together until the release day. :shrug:

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score

MetalJordan

Reaction score
Yea i mean the quality of the music doesn't mean anything...if its labeled "core" it has to be terrible.....:nuts:
But i must say that from what i've heard from the new ATB im very disappointed. I mean it's they just took all the melodic stuff out and just added more breakdowns.:noplease:

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
Yea i mean the quality of the music doesn't mean anything...if its labeled "core" it has to be terrible.....:nuts:
But i must say that from what i've heard from the new ATB im very disappointed. I mean it's they just took all the melodic stuff out and just added more breakdowns.:noplease:

Lolwut? If anything, this new record is more melodic.

MetalJordan

Reaction score
Lolwut? If anything, this new record is more melodic.
Well like I said i haven't really listened to the album completely. In fact i've only heard a couple songs but from what i've heard that's how i feel. I'm going to download it shortly tho and give it a thorough listening.

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
Well like I said i haven't really listened to the album completely. In fact i've only heard a couple songs but from what i've heard that's how i feel. I'm going to download it shortly tho and give it a thorough listening.

Yeah, I'd say they used less of the technical riffs and more breakdowns, but overall it is definitely more melodic.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I finally got around to buying the new album, gave it a couple of listens all the way through, and I'm really diggin it. I was pretty bummed after I read some of the reviews and opinions on here, but I'm glad I picked it up and formed my own.

Mr Violence

Reaction score
I fucking love it. No, it's not as complicated, but it's catchy as hell. It stays in my head. And to anyone hating on Encased in Ice? No. It's groovy as fuck, and I don't care if it sounds numetal. When that riff kicked in, I was bouncing in my seat.

I'm putting it on loop. Suck on that.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
I'm still on the fence about it, but am liking it more than after the first listen.

DANiMALxMD

Reaction score
Merchconnection sent me 2 pre-order packages! :hbang:Finally got them today and will be listening to it tonight at work. Cant wait to hear what everyone is complaining about. Its probly amazing.