The Official After the Burial Thread: All things ATB!

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
After a couple of listens I like it a lot. It does sound different compared to rareform but I've got no complaints on what I'm hearing. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Big "meh" from me. It is a fun album sure and will definitely catch these guys next time they come through town.. a lot of the tunes on here will be a blast to hear live. But when I sit down and listen to something, this kind of thing is not what I'm looking for.

numberonejrio

Reaction score
I'm guessing all you people that are waiting for your preorder packages ordered from merchconnectioninc. I've only ordered one package from them (Sumerian Halloween Bundle), and it took a little over 3 weeks for me to get the shirts. So I'd say you have some time to wait.

TCOH5246

Reaction score
I like "In Dreams" a lot, but I don't think it's as good as "Rareform". Not the Reissue, the first "Rareform".

I marked this one up as a sophomore slump.

TCOH5246

Reaction score
This is their third album...

Haha, wow...

The things you overlook :wallbash:

Anyhow, I wasn't overly impressed with it, as an album as a whole. I really liked "Pendulum", "To Carry You Away", and "Bread Crumbs" but "My Frality" was a weak opener, imo.

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
I thought My Frailty was a great way to start off the album.... My favorite song on that album!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Never expect a band to re-hash what they just did, unless it's what they got famous for doing.

I'm hoping to pick it up today. The track on the myspace wasn't what I was expecting, but I like ATB so I'll be giving this a listen.

Now for new Born Of Osiris to come out to complete the Sumerian deal :)

thefool

Reaction score
got my singed poster and cd. came with a sweet sticker. pretty annoyed though that i purchased the poster tube with it and the poster is bent on the edges and across the top and has a tear in it.:mad: i'm gonna contact merchconnection and be like wtf. the cd did come with a sweet shiny in dreams sticker though:hbang: