The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
So Interceptors are done, but any word on Intrepids gang? I haven't seen/heard anything new

Do you mean they will no longer be making and 8-string Interceptor?

My bad, I found the answer a couple pages back.

Våd Hamster

Reaction score
Just got the mail. Shipping my Septor nat Ash 827 next week.

Who feels awesome? I feel awesome.

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score
I just got an email this afternoon from Rondo saying my Intrepid will be shipped next week. I ordered an Intrepid Standard Dual in Bloodburst for the OCTOBER 15 run. Maybe I'm getting an extra from the July run instead? If that's the case, I'm seriously excited for this.

Anybody else in the same boat?

I emailed Kurt and he said some of the October run Intrepid orders are being moved up to the July run due to cancellations. If there aren't too many factory defects, it looks like I may be getting my Intrepid two and a half months early! :hbang:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Got an email from Rondo. "Your guitar is expected in shortly. We will be charging your card and shipping out next week." I want it now, I want it now! (Lizard Interceptor FTW!)

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Yup, even I now have received the e-mail :woot: Did everyone else pay shipping on their deposit? I'm just curious cause for me it still shows up under the payment thing where it says the guitar + shipping and then my total

Baldi

Rifftangle.
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that all these shipping-confirmation emails that you guys are getting are for the guitars with shipping date expected for october ??

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that all these shipping-confirmation emails that you guys are getting are for the guitars with shipping date expected for october ??

I'm guessing these are all from the July/August run, except for mine. I ordered my Intrepid with the October expected date, but I will possibly be getting one from this run due to cancellations. Here is what Kurt said to me:

We had some cancellations - so I was able to move up a few of the Oct orders until now. We will not charge you until we know for sure all the orders from August have been taken care of. If there are any defects or shipping damage - it will likely be pushed back until Oct 15th again

Kurt

Now I just have to hope for no defects or shipping damage.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, almost anyone who's confirming right now is from the July/August run, hence why my main ERG under my avatar says : Agile Intrepid (July '09)

Våd Hamster

Reaction score
Yup, even I now have received the e-mail :woot: Did everyone else pay shipping on their deposit? I'm just curious cause for me it still shows up under the payment thing where it says the guitar + shipping and then my total

TBH I'm not sure. But they charged a bit over the half total price, so I'd expect that to be the case :scratch:

Ibanezsam4

Reaction score
Våd Hamster;1590108 said:
TBH I'm not sure. But they charged a bit over the half total price, so I'd expect that to be the case :scratch:

i specifically asked for the hard case for it and was charged for that. but my initial deposit charge included the cost of shipping

keeper006

SWEET BERRY WINE!
Reaction score
Did everyone else pay shipping on their deposit? I'm just curious cause for me it still shows up under the payment thing where it says the guitar + shipping and then my total
I just ordered a Lefty Pro for the OCT run, and I paid the shipping with the half deposit.:shred:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Did you guys buy the case? I didn't get the case with my Intrepid a few months ago, and I'm not planning with the 827 Interceptor, just because in neither situation is the case an exact fit. My Intrepid arrived disturbingly pristine - the box was in ideal shape- so I hope for the same in the Interceptor.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Did you guys buy the case? I didn't get the case with my Intrepid a few months ago, and I'm not planning with the 827 Interceptor, just because in neither situation is the case an exact fit. My Intrepid arrived disturbingly pristine - the box was in ideal shape- so I hope for the same in the Interceptor.

I may order the case just because I want a case for it but at the same time I know it'll be huge and not sure if I'll use it enough to justify the cost

Baldi

Rifftangle.
Reaction score
I'm guessing these are all from the July/August run, except for mine. I ordered my Intrepid with the October expected date, but I will possibly be getting one from this run due to cancellations. Here is what Kurt said to me:

Now I just have to hope for no defects or shipping damage.

Aaaaah cheers for clearing that up - as exciting as it would be to get my intrepid in the next few weeks I dont think my finances would allow me so soon after paying the deposit(and shipping)

To all of you lot getting new agiles in the coming weeks - POST PICS ASAP!!! :agreed:

Våd Hamster

Reaction score

I didn't really have a choice, since I'm trans-atlantic. And I'm shitting my pants enough as it is, and Kurt told me that ordering a case reduces the risk of it getting screwed on the trip. I even asked them to wrap it in extra of the bubble stuff :lol: