The Official Agile ERG Thread

xmetalhead69

Unexpected Ally
Reaction score
Before you do that, do you still have the stock strings on? Because, although it says they ship with .072s, they actually ship with a .062 or .064 or something tiny like that. I went up to a .068 and it was a HUGE improvement. On my 27" Interceptor 8 I have a .072. But I definitely like the .068 best on the Intrepids. It still has a very bright sound, and isn't all bassy and muddy.

I have the 29" scale so I'm thinking go with something bigger than what they shipped it with.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
.090" or .080" is probably overkill for F# at that scale. Hell, I'm using a .068" for Eb below that at the same scale length (I'm assuming by 29" you meant 28.625").

zachardy01234

Reaction score
So i just got my email from rondo saying my 8 string order has been recieved and they asked me about a case i emailed confirming i wanted a case...about how long am i looking until delivery

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
So i just got my email from rondo saying my 8 string order has been recieved and they asked me about a case i emailed confirming i wanted a case...about how long am i looking until delivery

For the preorders? January, I think.

mgcasella

Reaction score
My Agile is going to have a 30" scale :hbang: and I was going to use the leftover strings from my Agile Baritone (13, 18w, 26w, 36, 46, 60) and I will use a 10 for the high E.

Does this mean I should also use a 72 for the F#?

I was going to get an 80 but, after reading this, I'm not quite so sure.

Yeah. And what he's saying is that they only ship with something around a .062. So, try out a .072 or so first.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
I dont know how anyone makes it through this......it hasnt even been 3 months and still about 3 to go before we get our orders. Its driving me nuts!! I was lucky enough to order an extra in stock intrepid when I got my first.

AlexThorpe

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what the pricing could end up looking like, and the total scale length?
I didn't follow the voting thread to see and now I wish I did

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
wait, WHAT? that shit is actually happening? my god, that is so awesome! :D

i see it´s a 7 too, which i assume means they´ll be doing fanned fret 7 AND 8 strings?

i´ll have to sell more stuff!!! (nope, not really, but i´ll want one some day for sure!)

Latest posts