The Social Networking Thread (Google+ Now Public)

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Adam Justin MacArthur | Facebook

Name is Jessica Anna MacArthur. Just state your username and that you are from sso. Just about anyone from sso will be added. Just a warning though, do NOT view my status updates while at work, around children, or while eating. My dgaf attitude extends into my fb posts as well. I like discussing disgusting lyrics and whatnot so beware. It's also no secret that I am transgendered, so I post about trans-related stuff semi-often too. :lol:

Fix'd for improved accuracy. Only thing I ask is that if you're bigoted, have crazy right-wing views (I don't mind if you're repub, but if you start spewing Rush Limbaugh vitrol, I will delete you) or like to start problems with people, please don't add me. Outside of that, I do communicate with you and have a lot of laughs. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Uncreator

Control The Sun
Reaction score
^Your link actually says its broken in your quoted text. Shame cause I think you would be quite funny outside of SSO as well :lol:

Anyway, here is mine. I'm fairly active as I like to just sit and listen to music at least 2 hours a day. Not anything too political so I dont rant about anything very often, except maybe Iron Maiden.

Brett Windnagle | Facebook

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
For those of you who use instagram, you can find me @jeffhenryalex

I post terrible things sometimes.

BBCE162A-8923-4FB3-B0A9-52E072BA1F3A-1433-000000BFDF748EBC.jpg

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
Facebook.com/metaltothecore add me if you would like to friends with me hahaha

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
@jordanmccown on Instagram. Come and look at pictures of my motorcycle and things that I cook.