US Political Discussion: Biden/Harris Edition (Rules in OP)

• Thread starter mongey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
Even if you hate kids, that's really not the right word at all:

tyrant | ˈtīrənt | noun1 a cruel and oppressive ruler: the tyrant was deposed by popular demonstrations. • a person exercising power or control in a cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary way: her father was a tyrant and a bully. • (especially in ancient Greece) a ruler who seized power without legal right. 2 a tyrant flycatcher.
Are you kidding? I used to babysit my younger cousins. I wouldn't hesitate to use the word "tyrant". "A person exercising power or control in a cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary way" is like Toddler 101. It's practically their manifesto.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CannibalCricket

Scabs, locks, strings--picking things
Reaction score
This is totally incoherent with your posts in the other thread.

Making an account on a guitar forum not to talk about guitars.
I can't have dueling views of this world? And maybe i suck at guitar and would like to take my mind off not getting this stupid buckethead lick under my fingers. But hey thanks for checking on me. I need a therapist who is oh so very interested

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
They really do love to stalk profiles and check posting history. Disturbing behavior. The forum Gestapo.
You do realize people can, you know, remember what you post without profile stalking? You have this weird tendency to say stupid things and forget you said them, so not sure if you knew this factoid.

CannibalCricket

Reaction score
They really do love to stalk profiles and check posting history. Disturbing behavior. The forum Gestapo.
I really was just venting. honestly didnt think anyone gives a crap what i think. thought i was the only one who cared about what i think. You used to be a gatekeeper?

CannibalCricket

Reaction score
You do realize people can, you know, remember what you post without profile stalking? You have this weird tendency to say stupid things and forget you said them, so not sure if you knew this factoid.
I guess im fucked cuz i say stupid things and dont really get on forums. Just here cuz my 7 pisses me off and i dont want to smash it and be even angrier at my inability to not have the option to practice and get pissed all over again

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
And you know that what you just said is a big steaming pile of bullshit? I recall at one point in time, someone actually telling me how many posts I had and where they were on the forum.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
And you know that what you just said is a big steaming pile of bullshit? I recall at one point in time, someone actually telling me how many posts I had and where they were on the forum.
It's public, you post this nonsense, and then you get mad when people go back and reference your posts. It's kind of weird that that is enraging you :shrug: Also, It takes like a *SINGLE CLICK* to get you to your post history, why WOULDNT someone use this feature?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I can't have dueling views of this world? And maybe i suck at guitar and would like to take my mind off not getting this stupid buckethead lick under my fingers.

Yea, but before you tried to discuss politics, you only sucked at just the one thing.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's public, you post this nonsense, and then you get mad when people go back and reference your posts. It's kind of weird that that is enraging you :shrug: Also, It takes like a *SINGLE CLICK* to get you to your post history, why WOULDNT someone use this feature?
Because it's creepy as fuck? Get a grip, dude.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
And it's your job to police new accounts? Creepy...
Yes, that's how the report system works?

The thing about participating in a community is when you see someone new you ask yourself questions like "who's that guy?" and "when did they start posting here?". Then you see it's a new account that started posting in politics. And you don't know this, but that's a pretty common posting pattern for trolls. In fact we have certain folks who have done it repeatedly.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score

Lol, your whole modus operandi of having an argument is to say, ~"Oh, and you have X,XXX posts on a guitar forum? Get a life. Go outside for once."

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You mad that you can be held accountable for your posts? :shrug:
Again, creepy as fuck that you'd think one would have to be "held accountable" for their posts. This is an internet forum, dude.

What's next? Executions?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol, your whole modus operandi of having an argument is to say, ~"Oh, and you have X,XXX posts on a guitar forum? Get a life. Go outside for once."

He must be typing this from his kayak, no way he just woke up and decided come here with all us lazy loser gestapo on a Saturday morning.

Besides he doesn't just post here. Without his contribution to the forum how else would we know that you just can't get good action on Fenders. That's some really good info to have.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Again, creepy as fuck that you'd think one would have to be "held accountable" for their posts. This is an internet forum, dude.

What's next? Executions?
Held accountable in this community that we are a part of, your posts can be referenced and remembered. You say dumb stuff enough times that no one else in the community wants to hear any more, you get muted. Held accountable for what you've typed in here :shrug: it's not rocket appliances man.