What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Riker_Maneuver

Reaction score
2017 Strandberg Boden Original 6 string, either red or black. Roasted birdseye maple and the Suhrs make worth the wait from the remaining 2016's.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
I made a lowball offer for a schecter a8 last night thinking the seller would refuse. Now I have a schecter a8 on the way :D

rokket2005

Reaction score
Got this gem in yesterday, so nice

FB_IMG_1491925440592_zpshg7boqjo.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Juuust bought a pair of locking tuner sets for both of my PRSeses. 2 sets of the Hipshot open-gear locking tuners.

Shask

Reaction score
Picked up a PRS SE Custom 24 today. :shred:

After playing several I found them to have inconsistent neck sizes. I found one with a thicker neck in a color I liked, so I figured I better grab it. Some are flatter, which I don't like. Made me nervous to mail order for a better deal.

Got home to find a Win 10 Update seems to have killed my computer. Cannot get it to start now. :mad: On my backup laptop until I figure out what to do. Sigh.... Don't feel like reinstalling all my music apps..... that could take weeks....

So, I guess my next purchase is the hard drive cable I have coming to get my files off the hard drive before I have to wipe it.....

sirbuh

Reaction score
Either a Marshall JVM 1C or Laney TI-15.
Of course if I stumble across a USA NT Ironbird with h/h config then that works,too.

Poor Predictor: ended up with a Lead '12 micro stack + speaker upgrades and a JSX Mini Colossal. Not sure about the JSX.

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
So hard for this...
maxresdefault.jpg

A friend of mine got one of those in high school (i'm well in to my thirties now) and I was always very jealous:wallbash:

I also have eternal GAS for a Jackson Kelly. Butttttttttttt, I just quit my job to be a stay at home dad, so that's not gonna happen any time soon:wallbash::noplease:

spudmunkey

Reaction score
Likely a Kiesel SH6 *ducks the flying cabbage/tomatoes*.

It's their semi-hollow take on their CT. It's as hollow and as thick as their SH550, but the edges are thinner than the SH550 because the carved top is deeper.

It's only been teased in a live factory video and the control locations weren't even finalized yet (all they showed was a prototype body).

It's a model I've been wanting them to make for years.

And yes: I already have 3 of theirs.

Next, though, it likely a stool. I need a comfortable stool with an adjustable foot rest, and a back. Having trouble finding one that isn't like a contract-grade product for hundreds of dollars. Wheels would be nice, but not necessary.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
Just ordered an airis liverkick pedal. It'll be fun to see how much it tightens up my boogie and my kemper (not that most of the profiles I use need it lol).

Latest posts