What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Someone was clearly very anti people and pro baseball. Kinda weird to think of someone sitting in the stands, arm crossed, pissed off, but relishing in the hanshin tiger successes.
This is precisely why they really hate people now. All the "phonies and normies" in the stands only further cemented his ideologies. :lol:

thraxil

cylon
Reaction score
Just sent a deposit on a very, very expensive reverb unit that I'll be making payments on for a long time. It's called "a flat in London". I mean, technically, we'll also be living in it, but the real purpose is obviously to add some nice room reverb to my guitars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Just bought a Bluesbreaker from Pitbull Audio. Assuming someone else didn't buy it elsewhere, I should have three of the four reissue pedals thus far. The Guv'nor / Drivemaster and Bluesbreaker stack well. I used to have a couple Smiletone Governors Blues and they worked like a Marshall SLP/JCM800 with a mod to add an additional tube gain stage.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Just bought a Bluesbreaker from Pitbull Audio. Assuming someone else didn't buy it elsewhere, I should have three of the four reissue pedals thus far. The Guv'nor / Drivemaster and Bluesbreaker stack well. I used to have a couple Smiletone Governors Blues and they worked like a Marshall SLP/JCM800 with a mod to add an additional tube gain stage.
I had the tracking information added, so should be good. We shall see though.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I had the tracking information added, so should be good. We shall see though.
Updating the update: Got a response from Pitbull Audio on Reverb that it will be shipping out later today.

So you know what that means, don't you? My tones are about to get ultra douchy!

(Bonsai, Centura, Bluesbreaker.)

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I bought another DBX EQ and Furman to finish my "live" rack. Very important things for a bedroom player, you understand.

It's really just a juiced up rack for my noise gate, but it's clean.

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
Found a couple front loaded Diezel 4x12 IR packs, including one from Ownhammer in the OG Heavy Hitters pack. Going to nab these and see how I like them as a pseudo preview of maybe getting the real cab.

AwakenTheSkies

Life is like a box of chocolates
Reaction score
I don't want to make a new thread. How can I record a mic'd amp and DI at the same time? I also own an Audient iD14 and a Helix LT. Do I need a DI box thing?

Latest posts