Why are you happy right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
Someone from SSO thought it'd be a good idea to msg us @ our band page...
Joe Byfuglien

Nov 24th, 6:24pm

Holy .... do you guys suck. Expected from SSO SJWs

Anyone thinking that I'm a SJW (only band member on SSO) amuses the hell outta me and obviously hasn't been paying attention to my posts LOLOL. This made me chuckle and actually put me in a good mood.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Someone from SSO thought it'd be a good idea to msg us @ our band page...

Anyone thinking that I'm a SJW (only band member on SSO) amuses the hell outta me and obviously hasn't been paying attention to my posts LOLOL. This made me chuckle and actually put me in a good mood.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Currently typing this on the new Razer Blackwidow Ultimate that I got for ~30% off today. Finally, a nice keyboard, way better than the one I was using before where some of the keys wouldn't work when typing quickly. :lol:

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
Currently typing this on the new Razer Blackwidow Ultimate that I got for ~30% off today. Finally, a nice keyboard, way better than the one I was using before where some of the keys wouldn't work when typing quickly. :lol:
Had to look it up, but holy hell, that thing is gorgeous. Congrats!

My only BF purchase was 180 rounds of 5.56 NATO to fire off at the range. That always makes me happy.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score

My Microsoft Sculpt broke a while ago so I picked up a Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth. So nice, so satisfying to type with (and still quite loud, lol)!

Though the Sculpt is probably the most comfortable keyboard I have ever used, but I'm okay giving that up for an awesome mechanical board.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Had to look it up, but holy hell, that thing is gorgeous. Congrats!

Thanks man!

My Microsoft Sculpt broke a while ago so I picked up a Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth. So nice, so satisfying to type with (and still quite loud, lol)!

Though the Sculpt is probably the most comfortable keyboard I have ever used, but I'm okay giving that up for an awesome mechanical board.

It's funny, this is pretty comfortable to use, but I usually get annoyed by the sound of keyboard clicking, which is why I wanted to go with a cheaper Logitech board that was substantially quieter. But this one had the built in USB and headphone/mic jacks on the side meaning I wouldn't have to have cords running all over the place, and that sealed the deal for me. This one is pretty loud, but it isn't getting on my nerves, so I think it's staying. :D

flint757

Reaction score
They're pretty indestructible. I've spilt several drinks on it and all, but the last time I was able to fix it. Last time it was soda so the sugar got in the switches and now it doesn't work, but I'd definitely repurchase it again.

Pweaks

Reaction score
Going to see Periphery and Veil of Maya for the first time ever tonight! Seeing smaller American metal bands here in Finland is kinda rare, so this is truly hitting two birds with one stone!

DredFul

Maple fretboard enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to see Periphery and Veil of Maya for the first time ever tonight! Seeing smaller American metal bands here in Finland is kinda rare, so this is truly hitting two birds with one stone!

Im here too! Super stoked!

Pweaks

Reaction score

Oh boy, what a night! Good Tiger had some technical difficulties but other than that, the sets were perfect. Had a moment with Mark during Graveless where I was the only one doing the kvlt hand gesture in the crowd and he noticed it! :hbang: Also had the chance to exchange a few words with Marc from VoM!

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
I'm slowly working towards making an album of my own material! It feels awesome, and SS.org here will definitely know when it's done... in the next six months or so. >_>'

I sometimes loathe my own slow process, but I feel the music's honest, and that's all that really matters to me!

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be the last night shift for a while and I'm listening to Steven Wilson while working.

"Well I got gifts for them
And for you more sorrow
But I’m feeling kind of drowsy now
So I’ll finish this tomorrow..."

Incredible.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Moving back to my home area with my fiancée and son in a few weeks. Got offered a position at my old company, for more money :fever: I like Buffalo, visiting has always been fun, but I've tried to live here twice now and neither time has worked out at all. Plus, my part of NY I'm going back to would be a good area to raise my son in.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Moving back to my home area with my fiancée and son in a few weeks. Got offered a position at my old company, for more money :fever: I like Buffalo, visiting has always been fun, but I've tried to live here twice now and neither time has worked out at all. Plus, my part of NY I'm going back to would be a good area to raise my son in.

Nice dude!

Which part of NY are you heading back to?