Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I have had USPS list unable to deliver twice, something to the effect of "an aggressive animal". Both times I was home and the neighborhood was as quiet as always.
I have, on two occasions, made a call to the local USPS. These were for -- in my opinion -- instances where it was needed.

The most recent included a new hire who was "being trained," yet was very unorganized and delivering stuff to the wrong place, and generally all over the neighborhood trying to get stuff where it was meant to go. The main reason I called, however, was due to the driver leaving my IR-X in the front yard instead of by the door. My girlfriend handled this, and nothing has been amiss since.

The previous time was because the driver was being rude to me over a small chihuahua dog (not mine) and insinuated they would mace it if it was "deemed necessary." It's a small fucking chihuahua. Unless it bites you, it's not deemed necessary.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Just burn a bun or two trying to broil them just a bit and then let us know your thoughts. Lol

When I'm grilling, the hot dogs are the cook's treat while cooking because the girls don't care for them.

Every single time the first bun gets roasted. Most times the second one does too.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
When I'm grilling, the hot dogs are the cook's treat while cooking because the girls don't care for them.

Every single time the first bun gets roasted. Most times the second one does too.
I prefer bratwurst (not that gross shit with cheese in it, ew). Then again, I try to stay away from lazy, unimaginative white people barbecue options, anyways. Recently had some awesome barbecue pulled chicken sandwiches with potato salad that my grandma used to make.

By the way, some people make some weird potato salads. Raisins? Yuck.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I prefer bratwurst (not that gross shit with cheese in it, ew). Then again, I try to stay away from lazy, unimaginative white people barbecue options, anyways. Recently had some awesome barbecue pulled chicken sandwiches with potato salad that my grandma used to make.

Brats are way better. There's a place locally that makes some hot sausage links [smoked and non smoked] that are nuclear in heat level so I try to snag those when I can.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
Just burn a bun or two trying to broil them just a bit and then let us know your thoughts. Lol

ill just treat it like a card game and burn the first two then lol

i guess ill burn my white privilege card with the buns then lol

Brats are way better. There's a place locally that makes some hot sausage links [smoked and non smoked] that are nuclear in heat level so I try to snag those when I can.

brats make me feel like im giving someone sexual favors when i eat them, i cant stomach the thought..... or the wiener

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Liquid Death pisses me off. It's just water, isn't it? If they had real balls they would have named it "Dihydrogen Monoxide -DANGER - SOLVENT-".

I'll have to check out yerba mate. I always thought it was some kind of lemonade.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
Liquid Death pisses me off. It's just water, isn't it? If they had real balls they would have named it "Dihydrogen Monoxide -DANGER - SOLVENT-".

I'll have to check out yerba mate. I always thought it was some kind of lemonade.
it's sparkling water with stupid but funny names like" dead billionaire lemonade" and "mango chainsaw massacre"

nightflameauto

Reaction score
i could do that but then what would i be able to be angry at
See, this is one thing my grandpappy on dad's side was excellent at preparing me for. If you have a matching number of hot dogs and buns, the next step is to literally break out the tape measure, and measure hot dogs and buns individually, create a chart, then match them up as closely as you can. If you still come up with a quarter inch difference on more than any 3 out of 5? Massive shit-fit time. I'm talking, take that shit back to the store and start screaming for a manager shit fit.

Don't get me started on what happens when the long johns (rolls/donuts) aren't long enough. Oh, boy, he made those poor girls cry. Waving around his yard stick and screaming about short johns. It was brutal.

soldierkahn

BAD MAMMA-JAMMA
Contributor
Reaction score
See, this is one thing my grandpappy on dad's side was excellent at preparing me for. If you have a matching number of hot dogs and buns, the next step is to literally break out the tape measure, and measure hot dogs and buns individually, create a chart, then match them up as closely as you can. If you still come up with a quarter inch difference on more than any 3 out of 5? Massive shit-fit time. I'm talking, take that shit back to the store and start screaming for a manager shit fit.

Don't get me started on what happens when the long johns (rolls/donuts) aren't long enough. Oh, boy, he made those poor girls cry. Waving around his yard stick and screaming about short johns. It was brutal.

sounds like my kinda guy, id buy him a Yerba Mate