Woah.. Schecter 007 Hellraiser?

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Not sure if this was already posted here (im assuming it was?) but just incase it wasnt.. Did you guys see the 007 Hellraiser? Thats pretty fuckin cool!

Schecter DIAMOND SERIES PROTOTYPE Hellraiser 007 Black Cherry 7-String Electric Guitar

Wow. I am looking at getting either a 007 Blackjack or 007 elite (or maybe a normal hellraiser) but that looks pretty awesome. Not saying im interested, cause I dont really feel EMGs, but its still cool as hell.

(btw if anyone has a 007 that wants to sell it, pm me with details lol ill listen to any for now)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
thats nice!
ditto on the emgs though.
i could live with em, but id rather passives

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Too bad it's still got that fugly purfling :(

Definitely a step in the right direction though, I was p'od when they discn'td the blackjack.

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
:holy:

:wag:

Anyone wanna buy a kidney?!?!

Time to bust out my hooker boots and head down to the corner.

8string

Grande puta de gear!
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy crap, but Ireally want a 7 string avenger

Seedawakener

ouh...
Reaction score
I just peed a little.... OMFG.... That is my dream guitar. Goodbye Hellraiser C7, HELLO 007! I need to get me one of those fast and put some blackouts in it!

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
The black one with binding too? that's weird. I like it better without binding, it has a sleeker look, I guess.

audibleE

Reaction score
I don't know.... If only it had 1 volume knob and some passive pickups. How many of us guitarists out there actually use our tone knobs?

As for 2 independent volumes for the neck and bridge... I don't like that. My Schecter Tempest has that and doing volume swells in the bridge pickup position is impossible.

My dream.... This prototype Hellraiser 007, satin finish, see-thru black, thinner binding accents but yellow antique looking, string thru, and a Seymour JB and SH-11 for the pickups. Now that would be beautiful.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
I get paid today :idea:

[action=B Lopez]probably isn't going to buy it though.[/action]

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know.... If only it had 1 volume knob and some passive pickups. How many of us guitarists out there actually use our tone knobs?

I do. ;) I know a lot of other guys do too. :D I agree with you on the passive pickups though, that would definitely make the guitar a bit more appealing. :yesway:

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Since I bought a Schecter I like them more and more. :lol:

That guitar does look pretty sweet.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't use my tone knob much, but I like having it there. I don't really like the sound of the pickup wired straight to the volume knob and output jack. Too bright for my tastes.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't use my tone knob much, but I like having it there. I don't really like the sound of the pickup wired straight to the volume knob and output jack. Too bright for my tastes.

Yeah exactly. I usually have my tone all the way up or SLIGHTLY rolled down just to take a bit of edge off. :shrug: I find I only need it on some amps but it's nice to have. :yesway:

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
I roll it down once in a while but usually it's full up.