Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Re: the post Tosin made about geting a lawyer, hoo boy there's plenty to unpack there.

If he's legitimately going to the internet to look for one instead of searching for one like, you know, a human being, then that is both funny and scary. It reads way more like a passive-aggressive angsty post that has the sub-text of "yo I'm not telling the people I plan on sewing directly that I'm sewing them, but I know they'll see this and fuck those guys I'm sewing them!" Super mature, would go into business with. And lastly, sew everyone! 'Murica!
Sueing/sue*

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Wait, WHAT THE HELL is going on? Is Abasi guitars getting sued, and they're shipping orders complete/some incomplete, and refunding what they couldn't produce? This is a travesty...

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Wait, WHAT THE HELL is going on? Is Abasi guitars getting sued, and they're shipping orders complete/some incomplete, and refunding what they couldn't produce? This is a travesty...

No, we don't know that. We have 3x10^4 pages of us trying to figure out what is going on. It's a who dunnit TV series with several directors, no real plot line, and a meandering, frustrating script. The 4th wall has long been broken, and you can walk on set at any point, and join the fray.

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
No, we don't know that. We have 3x10^4 pages of us trying to figure out what is going on. It's a who dunnit TV series with several directors, no real plot line, and a meandering, frustrating script. The 4th wall has long been broken, and you can walk on set at any point, and join the fray.

Yeah, I haven't visited this thread in a while and looks like even more shit hit the fan when he posted that status looking for a litigator. Welp, time to wait this out yet again.

cip 123

Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't visited this thread in a while and looks like even more shit hit the fan when he posted that status looking for a litigator. Welp, time to wait this out yet again.
Just because Tosin is looking for a litigator doesn't mean abasi is bring sued.

Though there are legal issues from the original debacle with Falbo, it's unclear what it's about.

And as far as I can tell no orders are being shipped.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Anyone want to take a crack at this?

hqdefault.jpg