Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j3ps3

Reaction score
leavebritneyalone.jpg

LEAVE TOSIN ALONE

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Man, I take a week off- I leave you guys alone for one week... :lol:
The mental image I have associated with this disaster is of a teenager running an unlicensed preschool because she babysat her neighbor's kids one time and that went fine, but now there's screaming children running around the house breaking things and she's got no idea what to do about it to such an extent that she's given up, sat down on the couch, and proceeded to get stoned and watch Divorce Court; tuning out and ignoring the mayhem.
05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg

You know, I tried to really examine the whole situation- weigh the perspectives of everyone involved and really try to determine who was in the right at first...but at this point, I don't care anymore. It's literally turned into a TV show as far as I'm concerned.

SDMFVan

Reaction score
I'm not a rocket scientist, but logic would indicate that if Tosin is looking for an attorney and "the other side" already has one, then Tosin is the one being sued.

Jack McGoldrick

Reaction score
I'm not a rocket scientist, but logic would indicate that if Tosin is looking for an attorney and "the other side" already has one, then Tosin is the one being sued.

Oh damn the rest of us are stupid, Falbo’s lack of rumour campaign was a good idea as everyone realised, and I don’t want abasi concepts to go under because it’s sad when any small business doesn’t make it (and I want one)

MrWulf

Reaction score
So how many album Tosin have to record to offset whatever legal cost is going to incur with this?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
It could have also been a joke… something sarcastic about the situation in which he finds himself.

I’m 99% sure it’s a joke. From what I can tell, Tosin isn’t such a newb that he’d post that if he really needed one. Plus, after what he was doing with Falbo, it’s clear he already has one. So, it’s got to be an inside joke for those who know him well enough to know exactly what he has going on at the moment.

ChugThisBoy

Reaction score
I’m 99% sure it’s a joke. From what I can tell, Tosin isn’t such a newb that he’d post that if he really needed one. Plus, after what he was doing with Falbo, it’s clear he already has one. So, it’s got to be an inside joke for those who know him well enough to know exactly what he has going on at the moment.

Yeah but.. why doing so? He already got the attention

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Posting inside jokes online is lame as shit. Case in point, don't think anyone here thought it was a joke at first. Also I'm not entirely convinced he's properly lawyered up for The Falbo Debacle (name of his next album?). I dunno anymore, I ate my free hunk of bread and now I wanna see blood!

plainfaced

Eight Or Die!
Reaction score
OK.. So ive only just read the last page of this thread.. and by the looks of it, I have a lot of catching up to do, with the state of Abasi guitars..

Who can provide me a tl;dr version in two lines? -

All I know is that when Tosin left Ibanez, he created his own guitars with another luthier, and they were shipping ages ago?

Latest posts