Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lon

drop it like its G#!
Reaction score
i put a video up. not perfect but its somethin
yeah you can slop it, i could do that after 8 months too, now i'm playing for 5 years and still struggle NAILING this solo onto the click in one take so it sounds absolutely pristine and like on the actual record

Don Vito

Reaction score

far from perfect, but ive been playing for 10 months so i dont see why Lee would have any problem with it.the devastate one is a different story tho, much harder!

:ugh: props for only being 10 months in I guess

Can't remember what I was playing at that period.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
God I suck. Been playing 14 years and cant nail that! But I dont practice for shit and didnt play much for about 7 years of it.

Im really anxious to find who they pick for the permanent spot though. SO many good players out there and would be awesome to get a great player in there.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
I wouldn't call that "mastering" anything but you're skilled for only 10 months of playing. Try playing to a click, playing to the track always gives a false sense of being better than we actually are. We've all been there haha

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
He looks 14 with his hair cut like that. :lol: He's still a better player than me. :(

allshallperishfan

Reaction score
I wouldn't call that "mastering" anything but you're skilled for only 10 months of playing. Try playing to a click, playing to the track always gives a false sense of being better than we actually are. We've all been there haha
i agree dude its not mastered haha i should rephrase what i said, but the point i was trying to make was that id be more impressed if lee could play the devastate solo, cause i don't believe follow the signs is too hard.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
i agree dude its not mastered haha i should rephrase what i said, but the point i was trying to make was that id be more impressed if lee could play the devastate solo, cause i don't believe follow the signs is too hard.

Mhmm, I'm sure he'll manage, that I have no doubt of my friend :)

I had no clue Cam even played guitar, extremely impressed!

bulb

Reaction score
Mhmm, I'm sure he'll manage, that I have no doubt of my friend :)

I had no clue Cam even played guitar, extremely impressed!

He wrote and played every instrument on The New Reign (other than vocals obviously) and i believe he wrote that album when he was 16. Cam is a genius in my book.

FormerlyVintage

Reaction score
He wrote and played every instrument on The New Reign (other than vocals obviously) and i believe he wrote that album when he was 16. Cam is a genius in my book.

I have never seen a single post made by you that wasn't already liked by someone :lol:

space frog

Reaction score
wow Cameron is one talented bastard. I knew he wrote some of BOO's stuff on The Discovery (ie Regenerate iirc) but didn't know he actually played guitar like that also :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

TravisMontgomery

Reaction score
Cameron wrote a lot of songs off of The Discovery. As far as I know he wrote Regenerate, Devastate, Singularity, and Last Straw. I'm sure there are a few others I don't know about.