Born of Osiris MegaThread! - All things BoO

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

schecter77

Reaction score
I can't see this ever coming out to be honest. Unless they finished it before Jason left its doubtful they would get together and finish it. I think everyone just wants to see a tab for behold!

Damn well that sucks! and haha i bet Jason will never put that tab out :wallbash:

Wiesner

Reaction score
Well that IS unprofessional. Being endorsed by a brand doesn't give you the right to publicly bring down other companies.

As far as I'm aware the 2 Ibanez guitars DID belong to him, at the end of the day if this is true, he has still put money into Ibanez guitars, so should deserve to broadcast his opinions if he chooses to. I think it's just the way he put it across that's got people so "wound up" if you like. :)

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
I typed out a whole reply to the whole Twitter/Ibanez thing, but decided against posting it.

It's not unprofessional, it's his opinion on HIS gear. And "Musicman ftw" isn't quite the thrashing towards Ibanez, it just shows that he appreciates them more than his other instruments.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Nah it's fine, I mean it's already out there on his Twitter or wherever it was found and people are obviously gonna have different opinions. No big deal!

schecter77

Reaction score
I love how we're discussing a twitter post from someone whos technically not in the band that this thread is about lmao i just think thats funny :lol:

NSXTypeZero

Reaction score
I love how we're discussing a twitter post from someone whos technically not in the band that this thread is about lmao i just think thats funny :lol:

yup... hey, at least its only SLIGHTLY better than that retarded tangent the Periphery thread went off on yesterday and this morning :nuts:

schecter77

Reaction score
Haha what was it about? by the way thanks for reminding me, i have to subscribe to that thread too! lol and Animals as Leaders as well. :metal:

schecter77

Reaction score
302857_191748410892674_6650688_n.jpg

This was a while back but the show was dope, i got to help Cam unload his drums and kicked it with them for like an hour after the show. They're all the coolest band of dudes i've met hands down. and i know its been said a bunch of times but Jason was cool i guess but compared to the rest of the guys he seemed pretty pretentious. I was talking to him about Tosin Abasi and he said that he was not nearly as good as everyone makes him out to be and that he's all flamenco picking.. :lol: I tried not to laugh in his face. lol he seemed so high and mighty and so full of himself about everything, idk.. well anyway that show was awesome! :hbang:

bhakan

Reaction score
^Kind of underwhelming. The pre production clips sounded amazing, so hopefully the rest of the album will be better, but this doesn't touch The Discovery in my opinion.

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
^Kind of underwhelming. The pre production clips sounded amazing, so hopefully the rest of the album will be better, but this doesn't touch The Discovery in my opinion.

Agreed. It's way too basic in both riffage and lyrics to me. It sounds a bit cheesy to me.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score

Agreed. It's way too basic in both riffage and lyrics to me. It sounds a bit cheesy to me.

You guys realize it's a System Of A Down cover, right? :lol:

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
I can't believe it's not complicated enough.
Did you also know this album is just that 2m30s looped for two hours?!
What bullshit.

BoO: Hating science since 03'

Centuries centuries centuries centuries centuries centuries centuries centuries centuries centuries centuries centuries