Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rasse

Reaction score
has anyone tried to figure out the new live intro idea thing bulb has on his soundclick? that's imo by far one of the grooviest things he's come up with pretty much ever

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
My friend has a tab of that too lol.

I'll try to talk to him tonight about posting some of these tabs he's done.

chrisbDTM

Reaction score
just wondering. is there a totla mad guitar pro out there with more than just the guitars? thanks

Warmth

Reaction score
I know it's a bit of a bitch, and I've already got a tab for the first half but has anyone worked out the second half of bequals d??
That riff is ridiculously awesome and I want to at least know how it's played..... learning it'll take some time...

HyperShade

Reaction score
Frak the Gods. Awesome song, but the tab is outdated and no longer reflects what they play. Particluarly I'm referring to the sextuplet (This is a guess) runs that are played during the "chorus." Anyone have any idea what he's playing? I've tried to figure it out but every time he does it, it's a different pattern, it's harmonized a half step away, and there's a tapping part that he throws in at one point...

I'm referring to 1:01 and 2:16

Warmth

Reaction score
Seriously, bequalsd, 1:10 onwards.... such an amazing riff!
Is no one curious about how it's played?!