Haley Williams: Still a psychopath

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
^^ no way man. girls really do fuck up bands, that is not fake. her tits were regretably not fake either. ohhh you must have ment their talent as a band was fake. ok, i get it.

dammit buy the time poted my comment there was already three comments.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was honestly shocked to see Mr. Niceguy use the C word. You must hate her something awful.

I've spent too much time with very angry, very drunk women with foul mouths, in my time. I also have a girlfriend who grew up in a household where football was religion. :rofl: It seems its rubbed off a little.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
What so now that the Farro Bros release a statement saying how Paramore released false information they claim their blog was fake?

I smell bullshit.

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
paramore was never worth 2 shits any way. but they did give us a good thread to talk about.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I've spent too much time with very angry, very drunk women with foul mouths, in my time. I also have a girlfriend who grew up in a household where football was religion. :rofl: It seems its rubbed off a little.

I think I'm even more shocked knowing that you got it from Amanda :lol:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dude, what's with all the hilarious thread title changing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the last time I'm changing the title, goddammit. :rofl: Whether they're together, apart, changing format to a grindgore band, etc. Haley Williams is still nuts.

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
I actually think Hayley Williams is a moderately talented singer and a poor lyricist.

She seems to base her voice on Katy Perry and Claudio Sanchez these days - get your own voice bitch.

Lolwut.

Paramore released their first album in 05, and Katy Perry didn't release One of the Boys until 08. Her voice really hasn't changed since then, so I don't know where you're getting that.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Lolwut.

Paramore released their first album in 05, and Katy Perry didn't release One of the Boys until 08. Her voice really hasn't changed since then, so I don't know where you're getting that.

I'm not a Paramore fan but I listen to the radio occasionally and whenever I hear 'Playing God' to me it sounds like a blend of those two artists. Katy Perry does a very specific thing with her voice that Williams copies on this song and some of the note choices (and in fact the delivery) in the chorus are identical to Sanchez.

Just my opinion bro :yesway:

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm other thread is locked.
While I'm here, I have to say Zac is a phenomenal drummer in the live situation.
His said before he's influenced by Dave Grohl and it definitely shows in his exceptional technique, power and precision.
Josh and Zac were definitely the two members that brought stuff to the band that really make some Paramore songs enjoyable to me.
Hayley is a terrible lyricist at best, so I tend to ignore the lyrics and listen more to the delivery of the vocals instead.
She was a great vocalist when I saw her live. Unfortunately never got to see Josh as he was busy organizing his wedding (that definitely reinforced his growing lack of interest of being a part of the band).

It's really good to see Josh come out with something so honest.
Remains to be seen if Hayley will do the same. My guess is probably not though, don't think she has the balls to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts