Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just picked myself a Jackson kelly, reverse head, crazy flame maple neck with rosewood FB. Jackson PU's, JT580LP trem. Some few parts replacement, (the whole screws, trem etc are all rusty) and she'll be ready for pics. I thought KE-3 were loaded in duncan, but there's been so much variations....Ke-5 maybe? I don't know.
Black metallic, and it will get some gold hardware (a la Ke-1)
price: 140 euros. Just for that neck, it's a bargain !!!!!
Pics soon ;)

It's an earlier KE-3 before they added the Duncans (in 2004? I can't remember).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

manu80

Reaction score
Oh ok, thx for the info.
I kept the PU's but tried some axetec hot slag on it (and wanted to change the poles to gold but no screws on the jackson's ones
Stil i may get a JB/Jazz combo with gold poles later. Still waiting some parts to finish it ;)

Deniz

Reaction score
This is mine on stage with me :)

1075413_10151831042302077_1401600330_o.jpg

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
OSTQ7gl.jpg

This is my collection so far(left to right):
  • 1986 Charvel Model 5 - SD Blackouts, Kahler trem
  • 1987 Charvel Model 5 - FU-Tone brass big block, SD Blackouts, Dan Lawrence paint job. This guitar was a mess when I got it
  • Jackson DK27 baritone - EMG 81x/89x
  • 1986 Charvel Model 2 - EMG 81
  • 1986 Charvel Model 2 - all stock, my first guitar that I bought when I was in the military.

TurnTheAirBlue

Reaction score
Sorry for the double posting, I didn't see this thread the first time around. Here are a few guitars I own and few I've sold.

Jackson KV2 Black

Jackson KV1 Korina

Don't own this one anymore, I had to sell it a few years ago unfortunately. This was my own Jackson Custom Shop order through Matts Music. Jackson Death Angel, Trans Black with matching headstock / Mahogany Body / Neck / Quilted Maple Top / Natural Binding / BKP Painkiller in the bridge / Kahler Fixed Bridge / Sperzel Locking Tuners / Volume Knob Placement was a little further back that on Standard USAs / 90s Jackson logo with USA (not made in USA) and the custom shop logo was done as I asked, not like you see on most CS jacksons where they have ''Custom'' on top and ''Shop'' below it.

Another one I sold a few years back. Pearl White Jackson KE 1, sorry but the pics are terrible quality on this one.

Another KE 1 I've owned, trans black / quilted maple. I think this one is for sale somewhere at the moment. Seen on either JGP forum or JCF I think. It was an amazing sounding guitar! Bone crushingly heavy!

Possessed

Reaction score
Sorry for the double posting, I didn't see this thread the first time around. Here are a few guitars I own and few I've sold.

Jackson KV2 Black

Jackson KV1 Korina

Don't own this one anymore, I had to sell it a few years ago unfortunately. This was my own Jackson Custom Shop order through Matts Music. Jackson Death Angel, Trans Black with matching headstock / Mahogany Body / Neck / Quilted Maple Top / Natural Binding / BKP Painkiller in the bridge / Kahler Fixed Bridge / Sperzel Locking Tuners / Volume Knob Placement was a little further back that on Standard USAs / 90s Jackson logo with USA (not made in USA) and the custom shop logo was done as I asked, not like you see on most CS jacksons where they have ''Custom'' on top and ''Shop'' below it.

Another one I sold a few years back. Pearl White Jackson KE 1, sorry but the pics are terrible quality on this one.

Another KE 1 I've owned, trans black / quilted maple. I think this one is for sale somewhere at the moment. Seen on either JGP forum or JCF I think. It was an amazing sounding guitar! Bone crushingly heavy!

Huge Congrats to your KV1, mark!! It seems the shipping is very fast:hbang::hbang:

manu80

Reaction score
Here are some mor epics about the kelly I spoke about earlier. Reverse head, locking tuners to replace the 2 broken ones, gold washers, some little gold parts here and there as a tribute to the KE-1, Iron slag pu's from axetec with gold poles and black cover added (later maybe some duncan's SH2/4 or lace mastodon serie,we'll see) Schaller-like trem (not using 'em, just blocked to rest my hand on it while muting) to replace the JT580 that was really tired. And look at this neck !!!!!! gorgeous ! For 140 euros, couldn't let a Jap reverse kelly go !
So far it's in a thomann explo case ( a bit too big for a kelly) but i was wondering if the Jackson SKB case was ok for reverse head ?
Thx for looking!
MANU

electriceye

Reaction score
My 2 Custom Shop Jacksons!

10636122_731379370275959_7294980226393330889_n.jpg

1779802_731379390275957_3372625472671848801_n.jpg
10614154_731379416942621_6198139918188756727_n.jpg

That Music Zoo Mahogany SL2H is one of my all-time FAVORITES!! I actually held one a few months back when they had a booth at a guitar show in Long Island. It's just so perfect. Congrats to you for snagging one. I WILL add one to my arsenal some day. :bowdown: