MaxOfMetal's Post Deemed "Dickish"

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Whataburger sold out a few years back too, so they're totally dead to me.

Culvers>>>>>>any other fast food place imo
Shake Shack is the only even slightly comparable chain I can think of, but they lean way more towards dining in.

1- acid+sweetness of pineapple perfectly complements the umami and fat of pizza. Fact.

2- all of their other shapes look like shit besides the eagle
4- in n out is mediocre at best
5- go away

We prefer the same thing your mom does...

5 Guys.

Wucan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I will defend pineapple on pizza to the death.
Also bc rich has one good shape, and it's the ironbird.
Blackmachines are overpriced superstrats with a parker fly headstock built in a dude's garage .
Whataburger and InNOut are both trash.
All gun laws are infringements
I used to be a BIG Hawaiian pizza hater, then I accepted its existence, and now I find it fantastic because it means I don't need to share any of my slices when I eat pizza with my elitist family :D

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
upload_2021-5-27_21-2-46.png

arasys

needs more RRs
Reaction score
despite the sheer number of infidels who dare to like pinapple on pizza, this is probably the best thread I read on SS.org.

Thus; Knightbrolaire

Dude, I know that you're one of the big names on this forum, but you can be gross sometimes. (*followed by a background mmm hmmm sound effect*)

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I used to be a BIG Hawaiian pizza hater, then I accepted its existence, and now I find it fantastic because it means I don't need to share any of my slices when I eat pizza with my elitist family :D
This is definitely a plus. I'll eat Hawaiian pizza now, and when people change their tune, they can fuck off because I am not sharing.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
despite the sheer number of infidels who dare to like pinapple on pizza, this is probably the best thread I read on SS.org.

Thus; Knightbrolaire

Dude, I know that you're one of the big names on this forum, but you can be gross sometimes. (*followed by a background mmm hmmm sound effect*)

Hah I tone down the grossness here compared to irl. This is the milquetoast version of me. Have a meme you filthy pineapple hating scum
5b8dcy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts