Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
So the more and more I listen to the album (which hasn't left my car since I got it in the mail) I've been training my voice to sing/scream....is anybody in the same boat as me? I honestly can't see how people could hate Spencer's vocals THAT much to actually post on the internet about it...I mean I do, but really, his voice is just perfect for this band. Casey was amazing, Chris was brutal as fvck, but Spencer just makes it shine. And my vocal chords have actually been getting a workout singing to Jetpacks, ANM, The clean parts of Light, & all the fun vocal lines in Racecar, etc. So thank you Spencer, when I can scream as good as you I owe it to you :shred:

The news of y'all doing much touring till next spring is to be expected but I REALLY hope you guys atleast come by Atlanta again. I was on the way to the show with Fear Factory in A-town on April 1st and wouldn't you know it, my tire blows out (TWICE!!) on I-16, causing me to miss the show...and I couldn't go to Thrash & Burn because Summer Slaughter was a week before. Maybe by the next go around you guys will have a bunch more shit in store :yesway:

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAND changing the subject to something a little less stupid than spencer-bashing/worship. this i SEVEN STRING, people. more guitars.

you guys planning on getting to a point of playing some 8 string stuff live?

or was the 8 string material Just Misha teasing everyone?

KrewZ

Nurarihyon
Reaction score
The only reason why I havent seen Periphery yet is because I had Band Camp while they were in florida.

bulb

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAND changing the subject to something a little less stupid than spencer-bashing/worship. this i SEVEN STRING, people. more guitars.

you guys planning on getting to a point of playing some 8 string stuff live?

or was the 8 string material Just Misha teasing everyone?

We have so much 6 and 7 material as is, and i just find myself so much more inspired by the 6 and 7 string, not to say we might not have a track or two in the future, but its not a focus and i definitely wouldnt do it just to do it. It would have to make the cut haha.

sk3ks1s

Djeff
Reaction score
Come to Newfoundland. Me and at least 3 other guys would come and see you. There's forty bucks in it for ya.

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
We have so much 6 and 7 material as is, and i just find myself so much more inspired by the 6 and 7 string, not to say we might not have a track or two in the future, but its not a focus and i definitely wouldnt do it just to do it. It would have to make the cut haha.

I know the feeling with the 6 and 7 string inspiration. Barely written anything I like on 8 string, as opposed to the tons of stuff I've written on 6 and 7.

gstacey1

Reaction score
YES finally Marc from VoM already hinted that they'd be playing with periphery this winter and I already knew Darkest Hour and VoM were gonna tour together.

Psychobuddy

edxgxsrfrz
Reaction score
Come to Newfoundland. Me and at least 3 other guys would come and see you. There's forty bucks in it for ya.

I could come to...that'd be five guys and a whole lotta fun. Although it would be a big road trip for me. So instead come to Ontario I know we've got more than three guys who would go see who...

not many, like four...it's still more than three.

Latest posts