Plini appreciation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Plini's a great dude and an absolutely incredible musician! Yeah, he's not on the forum too much anymore but you'll see him pop up every now and then :)

tmemike

Through My Eyes
Reaction score
Had no idea it was just one guy, mad talent! definitely some of the better music i've heard in a while

tomsargent

Reaction score
^^ I completely agree. Plini has a buddy with whom he occasionally collaborates with called Sithu Aye. Check him out too!

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Just came back from Australia and hung out with Plini loads while I was there. We'll hopefully be doing the sequel to our split after he finishes his third EP, whenever that may be!

Cheers :cheers: (P.S. This picture was from when we met in Paris, not from Australia! :lol:)

1524478_10153740596795142_1756123580_o.jpg

Exiterrr

Reaction score
Just came back from Australia and hung out with Plini loads while I was there. We'll hopefully be doing the sequel to our split after he finishes his third EP, whenever that may be!

Cheers :cheers: (P.S. This picture was from when we met in Paris, not from Australia! :lol:)

1524478_10153740596795142_1756123580_o.jpg

Plini hangs look like fun! Love the Split guys. Rupture is one of the best compositions I've heard in a long while. Reminds me of Vai, in a good way.

spilla

Reaction score
There is a cool pack for Plini's song Ko Ki available for purchase. Go grab it and support him! It has the following in in it:

- Ko Ki master Guitar Pro 6 file. You choose how to listen, view and play along with the song. Slow down, speed up, change pitch, the options are pretty endless with Guitar Pro.

- 2 separate digital PDF layouts for the main instruments on the track. One book displays the guitar and piano, and the other displays drum and bass

- HD .WAV file of the song (the way it was meant to be heard)

- 2 Main Axe FX ii tones used on the recording of the song. You get one lead patch and one clean patch. Dialed in by Plini himself, no less!
(firmware 17.00)

Plini - Ko Ki - Digital Single (Digital Guitar Books ) | Sheet Happens Publishing

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Apparently there's vocals/scatting on this EP, definitely interested in that! Can't wait for the 11th! Or 10th in the States :D

prh

Plini
Reaction score
Apparently there's vocals/scatting on this EP, definitely interested in that! Can't wait for the 11th! Or 10th in the States :D

to be fair, it's fairly hidden and i reckon most people won't even notice it on the first listen :lol:

spilla

Reaction score
Woot! My Tshirt arrived today + bonus sticker, thanks Plini! And only two days until "The End Of Everything" is released :agreed: Life is good! :hbang:

Skyblue

Reaction score
Woot! My Tshirt arrived today + bonus sticker, thanks Plini! And only two days until "The End Of Everything" is released :agreed: Life is good! :hbang:

Gahhh, can't wait for mine to get here already!