Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Windwaker

Reaction score

Autocatalytica strives to seamlessly tread a vast expanse of musical territory with it's progressive music, while still remaining true in it's passion for metal. In age where stagnation and repetition are the norm, Autocatalytica puts unbridled fury in a whole new light.

Check out some tunes at Autocatalytica | Facebook .

Ubica_Padonkoff

Reaction score
Aggressiful (math metal/djent)
SoundCloud, vk.com
IhNATzyhf2A.jpg

Scrubface05

Reaction score
Reaction score
This is my band Subject Delta, I guess we're kinda a mix of a bunch of genres but we are very influenced by groove metal and experimental metal.

Subject Delta - BandPage | Facebook

also, this is my first post on this website, so i dunno if i messed up with the link or anything but bleh, whatever

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
THEY KILL THIS SONG. IN A GOOD WAY.

my bad....thought this was the listening thread. delete please.

Chromaticity

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. My bands are in my sig.

The first one is a raw old school death metal project in the vein of Demilich, Purtenance, Convulse, Demigod, Timeghoul, etc. I'm the vocalist/guitarist/bassist.
The second one, First Fragment is an ubertechnical death metal project musically similar to bands like SoP, Origin, Gorod, Severed Savior, Obscura, etc. I'm the lead guitarist.
The third band in my sig plays a very dark yet brutal type of death metal influenced by bands such as Hate Eternal, Immolation, Gorguts, Krisiun, Morbid Angel and even bands like Neurosis and Crowbar.
I've joined the band last december but the site hasn't been updated since.

The others are just side projects for the moment.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone! I just started a solo project called Our Last Guardian, it's progressive metal. There aren't any songs or demos on the page yet, but just check it out? And if you're looking for ward to the music, give me a like?

Our Last Guardian | Facebook

Thanks guys!

Ironbird

Kahler Abuser
Reaction score
Hi all!

Plugging my band Blood Legion from Malaysia. For fans of old school death metal! I'm talking Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, Massacre, Bolt Thrower, Carcass etc.

A short bio: we started out in 2008 and released our "Exsanguination" demo, which sold in excess of 300 copies. A big deal, considering the size of our scene here in Malaysia. After that, we began working with Bloodbath Records (Japan) to release the "Born of Blood and Dust" split EP with Crackdust from Botswana, but the recording took longer than expected (it's still in the works since September 2009!). So, we planned to release a 3-track promo CD this year, creatively entitled "Promo 2012", to keep the flames alive.

Please visit (and like!) my band's FB page at www.facebook.com/bloodlegion666

Listen and/or download our newly recorded promo tracks at www.reverbnation.com/bloodlegion666

We're also preparing a mailing list to send out free promo CDs to anyone in the world. It will take some time to prepare everything, but rest assured that we will send out our music to anyone who wants to give it a spin! Simply leave me a PM with your name and address, and consider it done.

Thanks again!

"Old Man" Jai

Ironbird

Kahler Abuser
Reaction score
Don't take my word for it - listen to our tracks and share your feedback with me. We want to keep getting better at what we do!

P.S. I've liked First Fragment! Where can I listen to some tracks?

rodrigogrng

Reaction score
We are Sedna, a band from a very hot and violent place in Brazil.
This is our latest track and a humble gift for all of you:

Phasya 8 | Sedna

All we ask in return is some feedback, for we are doing all the production of this album by ourselves and without any prior knowledge about it.

D1nkum

Reaction score
The Archivist | Facebook
Prog Metal from Brisbane Aus :D
Sort of similar to veil of maya :D

Hey dudes, Dave from I Shall Devour :). Look forward to playing with you guys again soon!

We've shared the stage with The Archivist twice now.. and each time they're blown me away.... They've supported Veil of Maya... I've got their demo on repeat atm...

Good dudes, great music.

Here's my band (I Shall Devour), one of our pre-pro tracks, recorded with Daniel Fields with Skull and Bones Records at Studio 454.

If you wanna add me or the band on facebook, hit us up :)

David Bullmore | Facebook
I Shall Devour | Facebook

Album due to be released Q3/Q4 this year!