Some guitars are too funny not to post

ekarinsm

Reaction score
aguitaraday-20211017-0001.jpg

Seems legit
Put Prestige on there, and I might buy it. Can't beat dat used Prestige value! :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mastapimp

Reaction score
Who's this Devries character? I missed out.
A "custom" builder out of Australia. Made "vampire" guitars that wouldn't get a passing grade in middle school shop class. Popularized cheap Chinese tremolos with the phrase "rhythm in jump dancing close to you." Went missing for several months, then his trans girlfriend went looking for him in the DeVries facebook hate group, sparking rumors of his demise. Later confirmed dead by a Sydney police official.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
"Used *Other Brand JOHN ENTWISTLE BUZZARD BASS TRIBUTE Bass Guitars Black"

"Details:
THIS IS A CUSTOM MADE JOHN ENTWISTLE BUZZARD TRIBUTE BASS. STARTED AS A CARVIN NECK THROUGH THE WINGS WERE ADDED. HAS THE STATUS GRAPHITE PICKUPS AND ACTIVE ELECTRONICS"

So, it's not the *worst* bass I've ever seen, but it's just...unpleasant. And I get that it's modelled after a..."unique" bass, but...it could be yours for the low-low price of only $1,999.99 (+$130 shipping)

Capturesaj.JPG
Captures.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capturesaj2.JPG
Capture4.JPG

spudmunkey

Reaction score
"Details
This Squier Electric Guitar is in good condition. It has paint and stickers from use. It also has more custom things as you look at the pictures. Does not come with a gig bag or case."

40012-S000245415-1

upload_2021-10-25_14-7-10.png

Latest posts