This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

welsh_7stinger

7=best number
Reaction score
Anyone on here manage to get tickets for the return of ziltoid show in the royal albert hall, london? cause just saw on the royal albert hall site saying it has now sold out.

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
Last month I was extremely happy to see that I'd got into university.

This month I was overjoyed to hear about this concert, seeing as I live in London...

until checking the date and seeing that it's on the day I return to university 200 miles away in Manchester after spring break.

The universe is a harsh mistress.

Skyblue

Reaction score

This month I was overjoyed to hear about this concert, seeing as I live in London...

until checking the date and seeing that it's on the day I return to university 200 miles away in Manchester after spring break.

Call in sick? :lol:

Still hoping to see Devin live one day... And it doesn't look like he'll be coming here any time soon :(

guitar4tw

Reaction score
Another listen through Casualties of Cool, and man this album is just incredible. One of the most relaxing and at the same time exciting albums I've ever heard.

The recent live show got great reviews as well. Would have been awesome to have been there...

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Anyone on here manage to get tickets for the return of ziltoid show in the royal albert hall, london? cause just saw on the royal albert hall site saying it has now sold out.

I did, got a tip-off on pre-sale the night before. Excited, missed out on Retinal Circus and his 4 nights 4 albums, delighted to be able to get to one of these events :hbang:

GRUNTKOR

- GRANKOR
Reaction score
what the .... is AMA and why should I care? I don't 'do' reddit so maybe I'd be more excite with some extra info?

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
AMA stands for 'Ask Me Anything'. Basically Devin will sit at his computer and answer as many questions as he can. So Sept 15, get asking.

I'm moving house (back to uni) on the 15th so I wont be able to partake, which sucks, I will enjoy reading through afterwards when I get internet though.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
what the .... is AMA and why should I care? I don't 'do' reddit so maybe I'd be more excite with some extra info?
AMA is basically just a Q&A session. Check the sidebar, a ton of kickass artists have already done AMA's. This one with Amos is great if you like Tesseract.

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Yeeeeeeeeeeees!

10665736_10152763551108217_7734168072032434919_n.jpg

See you in Eindhoven :D
Shining by the way, is an INSANE band, Devy had them as support last time as well and they blew my mind.
I hope Periphery's new one has dropped by that time as well, gonna be a good show! :D

Shimme

Wants a Seven String
Reaction score
Going to take my little brother on a roadtrip go see him in Minneapolis with Animals as Leaders. Seeing as he's 14 and it'll be his first "real" concert he's a little excited :hbang:

And as I might be in a study abroad program to London I'll have to see if there's any way I can make that Bristol UK date :cool:

SilentSeraph

Reaction score

I thought I'd be back at uni (in York) when the show is one, but I'm not! it sold out when I realized, but he did just announce a Manchester show on the 31st of march with Periphery and Shining supporting!

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
So... 2 of my favorite acts... 1 of my biggest heroes... live in little Denmark, and even in a town near me?!!! :D

#nerdgasm

I will finally experience Dev' live :mf666: