The Official Agile ERG Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matttttYCE

Reaction score
Oh, that's a given! I've got every body part crossed that the real deal looks as cool as the mockup. ...

As do I! And which mockup, Darren's or the other one? Personally, I think one closer to Darren's would look best, but that's only because I was first a huge fan of the Gibson's LP Gecko Burst (below) finishes before seeing his mockup!

lps6genh_sm.jpg
:lol:

zachardy01234

Reaction score
Just put down my deposit on a Agile Intrepid Standard 828 Ocrean Burst MN my first ERG and i am super excited expecting it to be in mid october

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
As do I! And which mockup, Darren's or the other one? Personally, I think one closer to Darren's would look best, but that's only because I was first a huge fan of the Gibson's LP Gecko Burst (below) finishes before seeing his mockup!

lps6genh_sm.jpg
:lol:

Yeah, or like this non-mockup Carvin. :yesway:

shesky-dc135m-1.jpg

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
So did anyone notice the fretless Intrepid on rondos site??

Agile Intrepid Dual Standard 8 Fretless Bloodburst at HomeOld

I missed that. It's not in with the other 8 strings. Cool for those into it, but I have enough of a challenge WITH frets, so I'll pass on the fretless. But I'm sure there are a lot of experimental types that will jump in head first to 8 strings, baritone scale, and fretless.
Whatever the case, a big :yesway: to Kurt for staying ahead of the curve with innovation!

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Just put down a deposit for an oceanburst pro. Can't wait for October to get here. :hbang:

Ibanezsam4

Reaction score
god im still waiting for the second half of my bill to arrive so i can get my Intrepid! weren't they supposed to be shipping in july?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Actually, how does it work? Does Kurt email us that it's ready to make the final payment? The only thing I've ever bought from them was paid in full.

mgcasella

Reaction score
end of july i think
I hope it doesn't go into August as I am waiting to buy a left over Intrepid :mad:

Actually, how does it work? Does Kurt email us that it's ready to make the final payment? The only thing I've ever bought from them was paid in full.
I would like to know this, as well, in case I ever put down a deposit for something.

Niels

Reaction score
Yes, everyone who has put down a deposit will be notified when the guitar is ready to ship and a notification regarding final payment.

Adriatic

Reaction score
id say it will be in the first week of August that the guitars will be in transit..

im waiting for a leftover tooo.. i call dibs on a interceptor!!!! haha..

Latest posts