The SevenString Pet Thread

• Thread starter Vinnymuse
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
hey everyone,

i work with a rescue organization in Korea to help find homes when we are able to flight them into my region. alot of the these dogs have heartworms so i am trying to raise money to help for treatment. if you are able to donate, thats amazing, but if you wouldnt mind at least sharing it through any of your social media outlets, that would be amazing. below is the link for the fundraiser FB

https://www.facebook.com/donate/240182729967617/?fundraiser_source=external_url

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
We are going on this saturday to look at our possible new kitten, because Loki needs a friend. We are most intrested from the black female kitten with folded ears. I just can't handle all the cuteness :wub3:
That is some brootal cuteness.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
My wife has a lot of pets, but here's my buddy, Spanky, a congo african grey parrot:
Sany0109.jpg

Spanky had a guest vocal on my band's last release - Life Cycle by Naegleria Fowleri. Track 2 - "Cyst IIb: Emergence."

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
:lol:
She will be Luna or Saga, to keep norse/nature theme in names.

Wouldn't it make sense to name her Sigyn? (Loki's wife in norse mythology)
HM2 would be a really cool name though :lol:

I wouldn't mind having a kitten, but since my wife's allergic, I'm just gonna have to skip that :(

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score

I wouldn't mind having a kitten, but since my wife's allergic, I'm just gonna have to skip that :(
Supposedly some cats are less allergy inducing than others. I want to say white ones are better?

No idea how you test that before getting one tho.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Supposedly some cats are less allergy inducing than others. I want to say white ones are better?

No idea how you test that before getting one tho.

Yeah, it's really hard to know. My wife doesn't always get allergic reactions from my mom's cat but sometimes it's really bad, so it'd be really hard to find out. I would essentially have to get one and then give it away if it doesn't work out, and that doesn't sound very fair to me.
But TBH it'd be one extra thing to worry about as well - I already feel like I never get to go anywhere because of the kids (I'm pretty much the only one in the world who manages to get my daughter to sleep at night...) so I think it's better for me not to even consider any animals before she's a bit bigger... :lol:
My wife's older son also wants a puppy, but beside the allergy stuff (he's allergic too, even worse than my wife), I already know I'm the one who would be taking care of the dog in the end. It's all fun and games in the beginning but kids just don't realize that you'll have to feed it and take it for walks several times a day for like the next 15-20 years, and I reaaaaaally don't want that :lol: (because, well, been there done that... )

Metropolis

Reaction score

Good suggestion, but she's not a wife ;) and names we're thinking have better meanings and match to our older cat's name in my opinion.

The little one arrived yesterday, and everything is going pretty well. Our older cat Loki is guarding the door almost constantly and he is curious to see the kitten. But how can such a little thing purr so loud?