US Political Discussion: Biden/Harris Edition (Rules in OP)

• Thread starter mongey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
3% seems small. But, the actual number is about 1.5M difference in households using 2022 data. Couldn't find anything more current. That number is not insignificant.
If you're gonna say stupid shit like this, I can say that there are 5M "no lean" who are also not conservative, so someone making over 100k is STILL not statistically more likely to be conservative than not.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
When is everyone gonna' whip out their W2s? 🤣🤣 Isn't that what that one guy wanted?

In other news, MTG is trying to take down Mike Johnson? Nice. History is no lesson. Let's do this!

ArtDecade

Barking Pumpkin
Reaction score
When is everyone gonna' whip out their W2s? 🤣🤣 Isn't that what that one guy wanted?

In other news, MTG is trying to take down Mike Johnson? Nice. History is no lesson. Let's do this!
Actually.... History is the ultimate lesson. The MAGA Republicans have done this to the Speaker the last two times a budget was passed. Why would this time be different? :lol:

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’ve been a member of this forum for 16 years and this is the first time I’ve utilized the Ignore function. It’s too early in a voting year to even entertain that dumbass drivel for a word more.
I must be a glutton for punishment, I haven't used it on him yet. I guess I like the thrill of a dumpster fire?

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
3% seems small. But, the actual number is about 1.5M difference in households using 2022 data. Couldn't find anything more current. That number is not insignificant.
This is honestly one of the funniest things the guy who claims to be an engineer but also doesn't know anything about maths could say.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
As opposed to us lazy losers who *checks notes* participate in non-work activities outside of work hours

If you were like rebuilding an engine in your spare time, or roofing a shed, that'd be fine. But like, video games or internet stuff? Ugh, that's the problem with this generation!

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is honestly one of the funniest things the guy who claims to be an engineer but also doesn't know anything about maths could say.
My math skills make me a considerably higher salary than you make. Enjoy being the poor overeducated and underpaid teacher. I'll enjoy being ME. Fair?