Vik Duality 8 string run *CLOSED RUN*

• Thread starter JP Universe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vik
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
People are still ordering?

The ERG community doesn't seem big enough to be able to get away with ripping people off.

Since moving to the US he's ramped up production. I've seen many people on FB order with relatively short build times.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Never question how stupid/ignorant/apathetic the guitar buying public is. Ever.

Right after the major Masvidal fallout it became like Chick-fil-a situation, with dudes ordering (or claiming to order) just in support of his digs at homosexuality. If you don't like feminism, buy a Pussy Melter. If you don't like homosexuality, buy a Vik. If you don't like aesthetics, get a Skervesen, etc, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Bowsman

Nu-Metal Apologist
Contributor
Reaction score
You have to REALLY hate gay people to potentially flush your money down the toilet like that. Considering the likelihood of getting ripped off by this asshole, it means you hate gay people more than you love guitars.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Right after the major Masvidal fallout it became like Chick-fil-a situation, with dudes ordering (or claiming to order) just in support of his digs at homosexuality. If you don't like feminism, buy a Pussy Melter. If you don't like homosexuality, buy a Vik. If you don't like aesthetics, get a Skervesen, etc, etc.

Damn son, I love Skerv but I've gotta recognize a good burn when I see one.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
im just suprised now him being in the states no one has pursued any action. people could really make headaches for him if he is here without the proper work permits, etc

fantom

Misses his 6 strings
Reaction score
im just suprised now him being in the states no one has pursued any action. people could really make headaches for him if he is here without the proper work permits, etc

Even if he has a work permit, any legal actions have to be disclosed to USCIS. Possible criminal activity, or just any semblance of unmoral behavior, can get him deported with little hope of returning. I'm sure someone could just write a letter to USCIS if they were pissed off enough.

Not saying anyone should do this, just saying that work permit or not, immigration is not a simple as the media makes it seem.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Of course this is on ZachEngages IG and of course Chris Letchford is defending him. :rofl:

EDIT: Poster above me requested their post be removed. It contained screen shots of an Instagram conversation. A funny one given: a) the IG posted on, b) the builder gas lighting, and c) the people came in to defend said builder.

Out of respect for said poster, I won't repost the screen shots or describe them further.

tl;dr Vik is Vik. Zach Khoury is Zach Khoury. Chris Letchford is Chris Letchford. The world keeps spinning.

downburst82

Reaction score
I deleted my post on Instagram after legal threats. Im sure it would go no where but I dont feel like dealing with any extra B.S. in my life and I have no dog in the fight.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Well, it's not like it's a lie. The issue for me isn't being able to reach him, it's really the absurd amount of time that has gone by ever since the projected completion and the seemingly everlasting soap opera to get the kit from Bielorus to the US, which is obviously not on the customers. The statement about paid for instruments that are yet to be delivered is unquestionably true, so what would the grounds for a suit be?

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
...so what would the grounds for a suit be?
A common tactic used by habitual liars for deflecting criticism is to go on the war-path with so much righteous indignation at even the slightest suggestion that they're not being truthful in an effort to make people believe that there's no way they're being dishonest based on pure fervor. This seems like a pretty natural extension of that.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Wait why is the IG screenshot post within this thread no longer here? Did a mod remove it?

downburst82

Reaction score
I asked for my other post to be removed sorry.

I had left a comment on IG that I was under the impressions Vik had still ripped people off...after Vik came after me with legal threats I realized its not my fight and I have enough other stuff in my life to worry about without this.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I asked for my other post to be removed sorry.

I had left a comment on IG that I was under the impressions Vik had still ripped people off...after Vik came after me with legal threats I realized its not my fight and I have enough other stuff in my life to worry about without this.

Good lord, I have no idea why anyone would buy from him. Can you imagine if there was an issue with your guitar? This is how he goes after the truth.

ramses

Guitar/pizza regular
Contributor
Reaction score
Even if he has a work permit, any legal actions have to be disclosed to USCIS. Possible criminal activity, or just any semblance of unmoral behavior, can get him deported with little hope of returning. I'm sure someone could just write a letter to USCIS if they were pissed off enough.

Not saying anyone should do this, just saying that work permit or not, immigration is not a simple as the media makes it seem.

So many honest individuals work very hard to apply to be residents of this country, and in some cases wait for almost two decades ... then you see this stuff.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Well anyone have some of the previously existing screenshots?